3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taddey 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Prisoner in Velen in a cage (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Almost at the very beginning of the arrival in Velen, there is not far from the starting place - the Gallows Tree, there is an icon on the map of the cage and a merchant sits in it, next to it there are several more carts turned upside down and several bandits are running around. I wanted to open it - but it says that I need a key. He killed the bandits - but no one has the key, and there seems to be no one nearby either. You can’t talk to the merchant, although the action to talk is active, but when you click talk, nothing happens. Where can I find the key for this cage??? Or is it a bug such that there is no key?
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 11.05.22

This is a bug, load the last save

T
Taddey 11.05.22

Yes, it's too late to load - there are no other saves! And where in the face does a bug of this kind come from? .....

s
seffko 11.05.22

anyway, he is not needed, this is not a blacksmith.

D
Default2 11.05.22

Taddey
Can you type the key in the console

a
antonsyropyatov 11.05.22

Got the same bug. It happened to me like this:
- The bandits were much stronger, I rested my horns that I would kill the reptiles and soaked
- I forgot to search the corpses or there was no key either
- The miracle in the cage spoke to me, like look for the key, it is somewhere nearby
- Scored, after a lot of time, the cage is open, there is no man
. And so interesting characters sit in these cages, many have goods that are really interesting.
Emperor of PC games
How to open the console? I like everything to be 100%, the rest, except for the cell, is passed

D
Default2 11.05.22

antonsyropyatov
Download: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_debug_console_enabler_konsol_razrabotchikov_1_02_-_1_05-59566/

T
Taddey 11.05.22

And how exactly in the console and when to prescribe it? Key?

T
TimKar 11.05.22

Taddey
In theory, in such cages, the leader always has the key, this is so for the future)

T
Taddey 11.05.22

Yes, everyone has already been killed around for a long time - no one had a key. And there are no other saves either. How can I enter through the console so that the key appears ???

M
MEI0188 11.05.22

I support the question also garbage, I'm waiting for help

a
alexzet3 11.05.22

that's about the registration of keys in the console, yes, it would be nice!
I can finally fall into the devil's pit ..

F
Fitter 11.05.22

alexzet3
addkeys - get all the keys that are in the game.

A
Amyn 11.05.22

There was such a bug. only I found the key, opened the door, but the prisoner did not come out. After some time, a bandyugan came running from the bushes. stabbed him and started a dialogue)

a
alexzet3 11.05.22

Thank you Fitterr
!!! I 'll try it

G
GventPlayer 11.05.22

the key is with the leader of the bandits. if not immediately removed - sadness. as a consolation, I can say - I freed this merchant, then he stands near the crossing, where the huckster banches with passes. This dealer is completely useless. Doesn't sell anything worthwhile, so don't bother with it too much :-)

G
GventPlayer 11.05.22

and it’s better not to play around with cheats, otherwise if all the keys appear, you never know what bug will happen later