3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22 10:15 pm

Royal Gryphon (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, forgive me if I repeat the topic, I didn’t seem to find it, I have this question: I read in contact in one of the articles that the most powerful monster in the game is the royal griffin, so the question is where is it located ???

Please tell me who is not too lazy, or give a reference if there is already such a topic.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniel_Ulrih 11.05.22

When I was in Velen, when I went to Roach, I just stumbled upon it, and decided to dump it, because I was scared, sorry, I don’t know, I don’t know in which part of Velen it was. And in the White Garden they give him a plot task.

s
seffko 11.05.22

Daniil_Ulrih
it's about the 40th griffin.

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

seffko
do you happen to know where to find him and deal with him?

s
seffko 11.05.22

MudrichenkoO
Skeleg, but he was not interesting to me. the drop from it is weak (except for the mutagen).

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

thank you seffko

a
ad777 11.05.22

In Velen, this beast is immortal, I'm tired of running from him)))

Spoiler

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

ad777
Yes, I already killed him, yes, it was really hard to kill him

s
saa0891 11.05.22

ad777

Yes, she is not immortal, just a high level, something like that.

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 11.05.22

Order from a mercenary near Oxenfurt for Archigryphon lvl 35. And the Royal Griffin near the village of Stitches is only 25 lvl and it seems that it won’t even respawn (it won’t work for the abuse of the exp). Also on Skellige there is a 40 lvl archgriffon nest.

r
romariozo 11.05.22

on the northern island from the ancient tomb on Skelege, there is a royal archgryphon with a level of ??? this is the power

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 11.05.22

romariozo
40 lvl with him, on the basilisk 32 lvl under Bald Mountain, you can abuse the lvl and break it without any problems.