3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1ProStyle 11.05.22 10:26 pm

GTA 5 beats all records (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not surprised, but 4 billion is unlikely
107 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 11.05.22

And which game has collected the most money in history and how much?

N
Nervios 11.05.22

Now there are doubts about the PC version, because the developers have received (and will receive) so much money that they may not do it. Personally, in my opinion, the game will earn 4-5 billion in a year. And this is without the PC version.

There is never a lot of money, time will tell whether it will be on the PC or not.

A
AleksAleks 11.05.22

I remember when GTA IV came out, it also became the best-selling and successful game in history and broke several Guinness records and they still released the game on PC after 7 months

-
-SlashuuR- 11.05.22

Nervios,
after all, developers have received (and will receive) so much money that they may not do it.
Dan Houser said that it is not money that matters, but the preferences of the players.

m
microsoft35 11.05.22

_S-R_
say one thing and do another.

o
olegofan 11.05.22

quite expected

S
Shift007 11.05.22

very happy for rockstar! from the womb I drown for them!

g
gtaman 11.05.22

And someone doubted that it would be different?

F
FX Baikal 11.05.22

_S-R_
call of duty black ops, she brought in 2 billion

-
-Kerten- 11.05.22

I'm wondering how each new part differs from the previous one, which already beats records.

S
Solid_Snake_13 11.05.22

-Kerten- The
moronicity of the masses is growing, the morons have abundant salivation, and with it the records. This is not only about the GTA series, but in general the entire industry.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

-Kerten-
I'm wondering how each new part differs from the previous one in such a way that it breaks records.
The quality and/or quantity of something.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Give me a link to the news.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Kostner
Thank you. Yes, grandiose. I am very happy for the developers, they deserve it. These are not corridor shooters to do on the assembly line. R* in pursuit of money does not forget to try to deliver to the players as much as possible.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

GTAman
Having earned so much money, they are huddled to port the game to the PC. They are making a game about America, Hauser said that he is inspired by this country, the main office is in the same place, the main rule of America is that all people are equal. They allow discrimination of players for the sake of money. "Corridor shooters" bring happiness to the players by releasing all their versions of them in one day. Sick of greedy bastards. Then they will roll their eyes "crow, PC sales are not a cake." By releasing a raw core in six months. In my eyes, they have not yet fallen until October 1. Not there will be a PC version, sorry, goodbye, baby and hello normal developers. And I will download this stub when I pass worthy games.

G
Gera95 11.05.22

Houser said he was inspired by this country
. He also said that he prefers to play comfortably lying on the couch.
As if it also hints. )

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

Gera95
Pff, a joystick to a computer and no problems. Or is a 40-year-old man still not aware of this? *Rockstar round eyes*

G
Gera95 11.05.22

.Or is the 40-year-old man still not aware of this?
How do I know? What he knows is not.
This is what he said in an interview.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

Gera95
I say round eyes.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Tula potsik
Having earned so much money, they are huddled to port the game to the PC.
Why's that? Having cut down so much dough, you can just afford to deliver an additional audience. At the same time, you can improve your attitude towards yourself by making a high-quality port. When there are no financial problems, it's time to take care of the image.