3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ronn1203 11.05.22 10:39 pm

The most important skills (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who has already passed the game, advise what forces in the branches to download in the 1st turn. Particularly interested in the blue branch and strengthening signs. To try what will be needed, you need a mountain of points in reserve, but for now there is no such luxury ...
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Virinsky 11.05.22

Well, for example, I pumped into Quen and Aksy)

W
Weinar 11.05.22

Passed the game on death difficulty on some signs in battles with story bosses, it’s hard because you can’t set them on fire with the igni sign. The pumped Aksy helps, as you can take control of people and creatures

M
Mavladiy1988 11.05.22

Veinar
himself understood what he wrote)))

Ronn1203
well, you definitely need to pump the upper skill to the stop, so that in some of the dialogues there would be an additional choice, well, attack with a fast and strong blow to the stop, and download the rest according to your style.

F
Flow4Master 11.05.22

A strange question - everyone will download according to their style of play, read which signs you will use, which ones you will not. For example, on the forums, everyone recommends downloading the Quen branch, although I personally went through it without pumping it and used it a couple of times per game.

W
Weinar 11.05.22

Mavladiy1988
Wrote as it is on some signs, it is very difficult to pass, especially at maximum difficulty, it took from 10 to 15 minutes to fight with Imlerich and other horsemen of the Wild Hunt, and this is every try if they don’t kill before, since a fully improved bear set saved me for 3 hits

S
Simply Max 11.05.22

Aksy and Quen of course

M
Mavladiy1988 11.05.22

Veinar
, now I understand you, I almost did not shake the signs, here is a branch of oils, by the way, nothing like that.

G
GrYnT101 11.05.22

Quen to protect Igni to break through the armor!

z
zdanu4 11.05.22

the most important skill is straight arms))) but in fact:
I have pumped up to the second Quen (to heal in battle) and Aksy (for dialogues (+40 experience for using it)).
from the general ones - depending on the type of armor (for bonuses from it), the sun and stars
from the attack: body memory + precise blows, strength training + crushing blows, lightness of the legs.
in general, this is enough for a comfortable game.

s
saa0891 11.05.22

I mainly have skills for light and heavy hits, and naturally quen, without it some high-level bosses, levels that way 10-15 higher than GG, it’s just not realistic to score, as they take out with one hit.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Ronn1203
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/bildi_nabor_sposobnostey_dlya_nashego_vsemi_lyubimogo_geralta-146134/

s
seffko 11.05.22

I pump mutagen, oils and strong blows (well, and axes to convince and possibly to convince the price increase for orders), flutter like a grandmother, sting like a sucker.

-
-SERGEY- 11.05.22

In quick attacks, the whirlwind is quite useful against multiple enemies. You scatter the crowd like flies. (consumes energy).

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

Ronn1203
3/3 intoxication from known recipes gives +100 extra by mid/late game. intoxication points, 3/3 axes for conversations and persuasion, 3/3 slow time when intoxicated, makes it much easier to dodge and parry with difficult opponents, the rest is up to you. for survival 5/5 restoration of health after drinking the elixir, immediately restores 25% (1/4) and finally the quen can be pumped in, it also enhances it (it can hold back 2 hits, or one powerful one) well, if you hold it down, then well restrains damage and restores hp.

M
MaXuS_Who 11.05.22

Quen Aksiy(First level, for dialogues)

R
Ronn1203 11.05.22

And in terms of complex battles, aard and igni are generally used?

x
xoen 11.05.22

If you collect a set of a cat / griffon / bear / (wolf), then an important skill lies in the yellow branch.
See what set you're putting together.
There is a bonus for heavy / medium / light armor.

x
xoen 11.05.22

Ronn1203
Igni rules. In the end, you fight against the cold in the final.

I
I3ender 11.05.22

After passing the game on the "To Death" difficulty, I realized that in general I don't care what you download, it's still too easy)) The game is difficult only at the beginning, until you really get used to it. Therefore, in general, do not care what builds to do.
My blue branch was pumped the least. 95% of everything that is there is unnecessary garbage. But the game went through with the first Quen pumped, Aksiy pumped (for dialogues but not necessary), and Igni flow on the target is a great thing. Everything, only 3 holes on a blue branch allocated. You can replace Aksy, but I still haven’t found what, everything else is unnecessary garbage.
In red, for damage and the chance of a crit, all that is, and the repulsion of arrows (but this is purely because of the back).
In green, it is necessary to study the Level of Intoxication from the number of recipes.
The rest is to your taste))
I don’t advise you to touch the White one, there are too cheating things there.

V
Valeryn47 11.05.22

Ronn1203
alchemy. All in alchemy :D
I knocked up two decoctions, with a half-minute thunder and you chop everything under a swallow, and if you're lucky, you can have two packs of an excellent swallow ;) (the second one can be obtained in Kaermorhen ;))