3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sneaking dumpling 11.05.22 10:39 pm

Passing order. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, the question is actually this, is it necessary to go to a meeting with an agent after an audience? Or is it possible to rush to Novigrad? Can quests not completed be completed later?
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Bervinov 11.05.22

crouching dumpling
you can do anything and go anywhere, but the story quests will not move from the dead center until you meet with the agent.

f
fakeforreg13 11.05.22

sneaking dumpling
You can go through whatever you want, but remember, without a couple of things that give the story, unexpected
bummers can happen ..

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

sneaking dumpling
um ... better not ... high-level mobs will simply take you out if you go the wrong level on the skelege, for example, in Novigrad there is nothing to do ahead of time either, if you only find apprentice blacksmiths, but you will need them only at level 15 , well, and most importantly, these are quests, if you go and miraculously just swing on the skelege, then you can forget about all the quests of locations before the skelege. they will be both easy and will not bring you any experience or pleasure, and by this moment you will have a lot of money ... I'm not even talking about the fact that you will have a mess in your head at the expense of Ciri's travel chain (up to a certain moment)

I
I3ender 11.05.22

The order is simple. You go through the whole plot in Velen and in parallel the side effects in Velen that fit the level. Then you go through the plot in Novigrad and side effects there by level. Then Skelege the same way. Then you go through the storyline, and download highlevel quests everywhere that are left.