3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLPO 19.11.19 03:53 pm

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 ?
142 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 19.11.19

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2

Nothing good. The first part I went unlike metro and fallout 3. Ran for half an hour and demolished, something no then: gameplay no, the ridiculous merged, to play just boring.

K
Kommunar 19.11.19

As there was news that the game will return is developed from the previous parts, and no expectations for the game no. Most likely the game will be fierce Kala, at the level of "clear Sky".

D
Dekster Morgan 19.11.19

The trouble series Stalker Grigorovich. Absolutely incompetent Crusnik, which is not anything like meaning in game development, and I doubt that the meaning began. The first Stalker would still be a myth in yazytsah, if not the people who later will go to 4A Games. They blinded themselves through Shadow of Chernobyl from what was making albeit not a masterpiece at all times, but quite sane game, you can go. But the Stalker was not lucky, he was left in the hands of Grigorovich and the company that the soul is not chayali, how to work with it - ERS and the RFP to the top evidence. And the theme of the Zone and all remnants of civilization has exhausted itself completely. Free run postsovetskie... Well, I'm fed up even with Daisy, when he was still a mod. Not to mention the mod in the entourage of Stalkers. The project is dead in the Bud.

F
Fobosre5 19.11.19

Well, waiting for it to come out ever

S
SBGAlbatros 21.10.20

I'm not expecting anything. One of the main sides of any game - the plot banal passed once 7-10 far and across and bitten by an ocean of mods given that to the first trilogy and still still fashion rivet. And for shoots like pif puff there is either the same first part or contra or b3 code but well and other similar projects. But the subway of course. about the projects of 2012, such as the beef dog or gta with nfs and similar components could not be written. shorter as something like that

S
SBGAlbatros 21.10.20

Marshal Talian McKirby III
Come on, is the graphic component out of date?) Have you seen Borderlands 3?) Now try to see 10 differences between 1 and 3 parts in terms of picture)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 21.10.20

SBGAlbatros
The difference is not only between 1 and 3 parts, but even between the 1 and 2 parts and between the 2 and 3 parts it is. The style of graphics with its quality is not to be confused. Stylistically, yes, the board from the first part does not change. But in terms of graphics quality, each new part has improvements relative to the past.

M
Mr IZI 21.10.20

There is an announcement, now I'm just waiting for at least some quality of performance. I mean the stability and purity of the code. Although from the last Metro also expected. How in any way the project was really ambitious, and the team took place and worked at the time of its announcement. And the new GSC is the same solid adepts of the game and hardcore fans, the dog ate on the stump x-ray sdk. Wang again an abundance of ideas and a thorny road to release.

D
D3M0N74 21.10.20

I think and hope that in "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2" we will play again for the shooter who will have to take revenge on the traitors, namely Sidorovich who initially realized that it is not some "Labeled" and "Arrow"! And why? Because Sidor could have told the Sword that he was the shooter! And if not immediately, then though when it is understood somewhere after the mission to bring a flash drive. But no. Sidor decided that he would do better for himself. WHY WOULDN'T IT BE EXACTLY A BAD STORY FOR "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2"?! I can bring two bad arguments why:

1) I think it was very tragic this time (well, the type of way we kill (or try to kill) Sidorovich) Still this is the most famous character and series of games "S.T.A.L.K.E.R." which even the child knows, and the same concept of "Stalker" - no.

2) And two, it is that it will be not expected ending at all (plot) (all the same death of Sidorovich Ph.D.).

M
Magnum 500 21.10.20

D3M0N74
Don't touch Sidorovich!

m
massoffka 21.10.20

I'm waiting in the game of transport! It would be especially nice to add the UAS-469. And another awesome story, yes, yes, where without it.

K
Kolyambus55RUS 21.10.20

I hope stalker 2 doesn't go downhill like fallout 76 - stupid online.
I hope for the extended and complex castamization of weapons and randomity of loot.
I want a lot of different secondary tasks.
It would be possible to cut a co-operative.

K
Kolyambus55RUS 21.10.20

massoffka
One could, like in did in metro) Only without endless gasoline and durability.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.20

I don't expect anything concrete
but very interesting

m
massoffka 21.10.20

Kolyambus55RUS
That's right. But in these games to do unkillable transport - stupidity

b
bloomm 21.10.20

I don't expect anything special from it and I didn't expect to be a fan. No shit! And in its time! All the endings were different, did not tease all 7 or how many endings there, as the game kept me clean on the atmosphere, shooting there assy, animation after hl2 seemed to be a slob, and the animation of everything ! The plot in general toga was in the 10th place personally for me, played at the time of the release of the pirate rocked with artvision, because of the early drain 3 or 2 years earlier bought a disc with 1 level of zombies alpha version for 120 p and was framed as a full game q) Plum may have been intentional although already shit, short paid q) The comp allowed to play on the max, again I repeat the whole game purely on the atmosphere is kept ... Now there would not have survived with such shooting, but would gladly just wandered at sunset near the abandoned huts-city on the ruins of the former CCSR ...

Then it bummed it was good, anyone could find an occupation for themselves, someone liked to beat, someone to shoot, someone the atmosphere ... At the moment, among shooters there are kings in the midst of rpg too, you have to meet all the standards, so we will check whether the second time or will come out a mediocre piece of shit, which may well happen.

B
BattleEffect 21.10.20

Locations (especially labs) and references to past parts.

X
X_ray_83 21.10.20

Porsche911GT3RS
Look at it......

W
White_Power01 21.10.20

where you have to kill feminists, lgbt people and other evil.

N
Neverwatch 21.10.20

I don't expect it, but I hope it will be no worse than the first part.