3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat mih 11.05.22 10:40 pm

Two Socialclub profiles and playing on one computer (Grand Theft Auto 5)

A relative comes to visit. He also plays GTA, like me. Will he be able to connect to his Social Club profile and play from my computer? Is the game tied to a specific profile? I want to play in turn, each from his profile. Is it possible? My saves and license will not fly off?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogdanz 11.05.22

1 copy of the game can only be on one account. If he does not have a purchased copy on his account, then he will only be able to play from your account.

B
Bog13zzz 11.05.22

nat.mih
If a friend's account has GTA V activated, they will be able to play without difficulty. The saves do not crash, but are assigned to another authorized account on the PC.

z
zombie-jaic 11.05.22

nat.mih
can only have one account per game, but he can create a second character...

J
JonyN5 11.05.22

zombijaic
You're talking about online, and the author of the post in general about the game.

K
Kolya Abramenko 11.05.22

Yes, you can. As for saving, have you heard of cloud sync?

z
zombie-jaic 11.05.22

JonyN5
then take turns let them play

n
nat mih 11.05.22

Bog13zzz
Interested in online. He bought a game on his account, I also have it. When installing the game, I registered in the Social Club and entered the activation code from the boxed version. The code is tied to a specific account and can no longer be used. It turns out that the game is tied to a specific user and you can’t go to another one (another profile with a tied game)? Or is it possible? How can he log in with his profile from my game? You can change the profile, but will the game start? Do I need to enter the activation code again (both have already linked them to their accounts)? Do I need to change saves (copy my own and replace them with others)?
In many games it's somehow easier - change the profile in the game and play ...

Kolya Abramenko
Still would. Recently, they have been buggy with Rocks too often: it says “unable to load ... cloud services are not available”, occasionally “saving failed ...” or “failed to connect ...”. They are especially obviously buggy when cheaters distribute money))))

B
Bog13zzz 11.05.22

nat.mih
You have entered the key in your account, and this key is no longer activated on another account.
If a friend's account has the game activated, then he will be able to enter his profile through your computer and play without problems, but he will have separate saves. Your saves will remain, and you can use them as soon as you log in through your profile.

_
_DooM_ 11.05.22

nat.mih
And what if you try to create a second Windows account for guests? There will be their saves and games and programs, and all this will be regardless of the main account. I think so.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.22

it's easier to create a user 2. copy the game to him and let him come from his account and do whatever he wants there.