3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GventPlayer 11.05.22 10:47 pm

We mow the loot like a child! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the topic is now in the wiki in the section "ways to earn money quickly"
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lekar23 11.05.22

Handsome, catch like)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.05.22

Quite an interesting way, I must try, thanks, catch +))

V
Vitalik Anofriev 11.05.22

And why all this? It's not an mmo to look for all sorts of tricks and bugs how to get rich, only to spoil the atmosphere for yourself.

S
Swaggernaut 11.05.22

Well, honestly, even xs, somehow I never experienced problems with orens, walked through the quest, chopped all the enemies on the way, collected loot, sold the loot and now in my pocket 5-8k + 2-3 clothes in one and a half 2k

b
blin88 11.05.22

Thank you!

V
Vitalik Anofriev 11.05.22

GventPlayer
Change your hairstyle, don't disgrace Geralt xD

pix.playground.ru

s
saa0891 11.05.22

Then we press Esc and turn away from the pit to the other side
Then we turn again and voila :-) we have a full stash again :-)

Well, it’s also not interesting to play, use a bug that farms as much loot as you need, although it may be interesting for someone re-passing when everything has already passed and studied.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

It would be better if GventPlayer
immediately wrote it down on the blog, this topic will be quickly sown on the forum ...

T
TIGERblack 11.05.22

GventPlayer
You can arrange this method in our wiki section http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/other/fastmoney/

dmitrians
In order not to sow anything, it is recommended to add everything to the Wiki section.

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.22

GventPlayer
And where are the pennies to spend? Buying something sensible is still not possible, so, different shnyaga.
Vlom to dangle back and forth because of the dough, which you can’t fucking get in this game.
So anyway, dude, thanks. Maybe someone will find your method useful.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

TIGERblacK
on the wiki over the current to throw the best garbage, and this is cheating)) by the way, the witcher wiki does not grow at all ((

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Vanya Rygalov
depends on your game, I've been swinging into the greens and spending money on recipes, for example, and the zarunka of swords is also not cheap - 1.5 pieces per pebble

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

GventPlayer
well, sorry - not cheating but bugging
ps the first way is cooler, really for nerds hoarders

S
Solidar 11.05.22

umm, I've never seen one strained in the bubble?

v
vzglydizugla 11.05.22

hmm, for me it's a button accordion, I already knew.
By the way, there is one interesting bug with loot, but it is a little different, you need a character to be killed and a cut scene.
We kill the mob nip and loot it as quickly as possible (at the time of the loot, the cut scene should turn on), a bug occurs and the loot does not disappear, we open the bag and click to take everything, the window closes, but the bag does not disappear (completely with loot) I am thus collected about 10 swords (a relic) from some kind of bastard, sold for 400+ crowns.

T
TIGERblack 11.05.22

dmitrians
Work on the passage is temporarily suspended, but will continue in the near future.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Vitalik Anofriev
and I prefer long hair without a braid, with a beard Geralt really looks like a wolf with them
P.S. generally small, so far hairstyles ... waiting for dlc