3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Marky (Diablo 2)

Of course, I understand that in 99% of cases everyone takes a merk from a2, but maybe someone once in some parallel universe used other merks collecting non-standard builds and dressed them better than in rarks from the floor. If there are, please share your experience. I myself somehow wanted to make a singer and take him an a5 marque (I wanted 2 vars to run)))) but he turned out to be useless.
61 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 11.05.22

If someone and yuzal - percent would be much less.

o
obsessed 11.05.22

Rivnyanyn, like a person taking a mayor not from 2 acts, there’s either an ailment, or a big bastard!

i
imAhead 11.05.22

Obsessed
And in the zilogide he campaigned for brutal hairies with a sword at the ready.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.22

Obsessed
Hello!
That menÑ– just tsÑ–kavo can be occupied with bochennyam - type clothes a3 full facet measure) and what happened from that.

s
seffko 11.05.22

Rivnyanyn
what do you have there?

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.22

seffko
At work? In your personal life? In the country? Refine the question.

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

archer with faith for bowazonka / francisca you can try

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.22

QLinkee
The first idea on the topic. Are there any more?

3m3m 11.05.22

Varvar iz a5 s eth last wishem v cs

P
Patza Vats 11.05.22

Barbarian with Amn+Lem+Ko in phase sword for housekeeper.

h
heart carver 11.05.22

The Barbarian with Lovebringer, Trichery and Arreat is a good help if the budget is limited. And so - the archer with Brand is the best friend for the contact person.

B
Big Andrey 11.05.22

Rivnyanyn
do not have sex and take measurements from the 2nd act.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.22

Big Andrey
I would like to answer, as twenty years ago: "Why am I - Obsessed first started." DDD
On the topic - I want to make some variety, who knows, maybe other merks also have a use.

o
obsessed 11.05.22

Rivnyanyn, Yes, they have already been listed. barb can be taken for Lolbringer, undead scum and showers if the melee needs to run past them. Luchnitsu - for the sake of Delirium on the head. measure from act 3 - a flop. something like this.. )

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 11.05.22

measures from the third act cause damage with three elements (sorkin skills), the damage is small and it’s not particularly possible to disperse it with clothes like a forty. you can put on a viper or an unnecessary ormus + 15 to the desired element, a spiritual shield in the monarch, fcr is also necessary, on the head nv if merk frost or a griffin or shako andariel for strength and skill or a tiara with the power of fcr cut hp, the azure sword is well suited for races on Diablo, I took measurements on the ice specifically for this purpose, a barb with an azure or a lolbringer could die from an iron woman, and this one hangs out on the side and freezes + aura. dressed spiritual monarch, azure, viper, tiara FCR str xp rez. Ran as an avenger.

T
T Fox 11.05.22

Luchnitsa with Brand is the best friend for the contact.

Drug addict? Brand is shit.

S
Suffragile 11.05.22

Yuzal measure from act 3 with a medusa shield - low cut threw steadily

r
root_toor 11.05.22

For the sake of diversity, I took a fire archer with Wrath (30% Chance To Cast Level 1 Decrepify On Striking) to contactees, although the attack speed was low, but cursed everyone and did not die. In the same CS, I can pass carefully without falling, and you can’t make a mercenary not show off under IM, everyone dies stably, and Wendy lives happily ever after, for the sake of this you can close your eyes to the fact that she steals exp while I sleep.
Hameram without Eni also took a fiery archer - she doesn’t die and Seiz, who runs away on the last hits from under the hammer, will calm down (WF + Fort + C works out well).
Everyone take the archers, they are funny.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.05.22

As someone said a couple of years ago, "each forty - a spearman, each barb - an archer."

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 11.05.22

suffraged why merk from act 3 with lolbringer doesn't give decr because he is a magician, and yours throws a low cut?