3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Marky (Diablo 2)

Of course, I understand that in 99% of cases everyone takes a merk from a2, but maybe someone once in some parallel universe used other merks collecting non-standard builds and dressed them better than in rarks from the floor. If there are, please share your experience. I myself somehow wanted to make a singer and take him an a5 marque (I wanted 2 vars to run)))) but he turned out to be useless.
61 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.05.22

Only +all skills.

r
root_toor 11.05.22

QLinkee
For ormus better clarify.
Sanchez Ramirez
As far as informed, merc gains + from
+ all skills
+ fire skills (when applicable - Fire Iron Wolf or Fire Arrow Rogue)
+ specific skills (if they already have the skills (eg an act 3 merc will benefit from an Ormus Robes' skill if he posseses that skill already, even though it says (Sorceress Only))
And do not gain from:
+ class skills (not even barbarian mercs with +all barbarian skills gear)
+ skilltabs

Mercenary skills buff each other if applicable to that type The Mercenary's Ice Blast from Act 3 buffs his Glacial Spike.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.22

Sanchez Ramirez
Plus.
In theory, if you put on a hat with +bash or stun on a beaver from a5, then this should increase the damage, but for some unreasonable reason, the varicose was given less life than the a2 measure on the same lvl and limited the equipment only to swords. :(((

root_toor
Ho-ho. So the skills of a3 merk work like synergies? I wonder if it will be necessary
to test.

r
root_toor 11.05.22

Rivnyanyn
As far as I can tell, this is from the bass. It's not available to me now, I can't check it, and I can't trust my memory.
zhizney less than
12 per level, as I remember. At the 2nd, like 8.
it will be necessary to test,
but how will you test?

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

root_toor
>> PS: thanks for editing the previous post.
For you translated this foreign copy-paste?)

>> For ormus better clarify.
Increases (it was written in the ultimate merc guide).

r
root_toor 11.05.22

QLinkee
They translated for you
cool, right?

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.22

root_toor
I haven't thought of it yet, but if I decide to take this variant, I'll find a way.

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

root_toor
>> cool, right?
Here is the service!

h
heart carver 11.05.22

Obsessed
yes, he is an addict.
Now it was embarrassing

R
Rowwe 11.05.22

What is better to dress a mercenary from the 2nd act of the defiant for maximum survivability? So far, I'm leaning towards the option shaft + um, geyz + J 15ias, reapers toll + J 15ias, but there are doubts. Can you suggest something better? What can you say about delirium, andy, combination of ghoul and trichery?
PS: merk for pho-meteor forty.

S
Suffragile 11.05.22

+ Delirium, I have 353 def as well

a
annortheone 11.05.22

Rowwe
Eth shaeled reaper, gulliam face jeweled ias/allres, eth bugged duress.

R
Rowwe 11.05.22

greenstyle
Duress of course yes, but treachery is more to my taste, after all, the merk should live more than damage, the lack of dmr is embarrassing, but it's an interesting option, I forgot about this ditch.

R
Rowwe 11.05.22

Suffragile A blank
and I have it;)

P
Patza Vats 11.05.22

Rowwe, trichery, amned reaper (maybe even non-ethereal), kira. Merck managed not to die in UT, he could clean the board by 8 ppl (slowly, but nonetheless).

o
obsessed 11.05.22

What is better to dress a mercenary from the 2nd act of the defiant for maximum survivability?
Rowwe, your version is quite kosher, but you can change geyz to delirium - it will be even safer.

R
Rowwe 11.05.22

Patza Vaca
Well, most likely I won’t go to Uber forty, but pit, crypt, ancient tunnels, herbs for 8 ppl, yes. I'll strive for your version, but I'll probably try to replace Kira with delirium, because the fade should give the proper number of resists.

C
Candor 11.05.22

Rowwe
grass for 8 ppl
if you have 4 mules - drop from each "adviser" = 3 items - as well as for 8 ppl. so there is no point in increasing the ppl to 8, they will be thicker, meaner, but not richer. (Some say that in the grass for 4 ppl the drop is like for 8 - but according to my tests - no, for 5 it is the most).
the measure needs cannot be frozen, so kira, fade with trechery gives some kind of dr and over + reduces the curse - a very good thing, + 40 fhr from both, you can have another shael in kira for 60. quite a tolerable option.
for me - an alternative to forty c gulliam chamed (well, this measure will be too bold) or with kira + ias or shael

R
Rowwe 11.05.22

Candor
Yes, I forgot about cbf, thanks, I think now there are no more doubts. Bagged forti is still ok, but it will be too fat =)

]
]Venom[ 11.05.22

cold arrow archer from act 1 with vf ummed, tuzrou with jewel 40/15, guilliam 40/15, fun punishes noobs in pvp