3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniel_Ulrih 11.05.22 10:55 pm

The most dangerous monsters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Which monster is the most dangerous for you? For me - a demon, a cyclops, a basilisk and a wyvern.
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 11.05.22

xs, if you play through the signs, then everything is easy. And if you play through an alchemist and without a 2nd level quen, then for me these are drowners and nakers in the number of 15 bodies. Well, gargoyles, if they attack in 3-4 pieces, you can add up.

C
Cucumber312 11.05.22

Wolves.
Fast group attacks, do not give a hit at all.
Saves igni in the area.

M
M0f 11.05.22

Geese.

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

Of the monsters - drowners with a woman at the very start. Well, and Volkolak, because the bastard regenerates, and the clothes are usually not enough.
And so the most infuriating was Eredin's navigator (forgot his name). For a fucking one-shot just took out the brain ("lucky" even for elems)

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

Fist fights, with several opponents at the same time.

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

Goblin

n
not10squids 11.05.22

Height.

D
DYNADEIN 11.05.22

Glavoglaz (or something like that) in a shell.

O
OlololKing 11.05.22

poisonous head-eye and gargoyles .. but in the beginning everything)) wolves generally humiliated me ...

D
DYNADEIN 11.05.22

Without Compromise
against the poisonous one, there is an imbo potion. poison heals you

E
Elijah 11.05.22

Glavoglaz when you're 8 and he's 33 and you almost don't do shit.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Daniil_Ulrih
I hate ghosts, 1 mistake and you get slaps in the number of 4 blows, on death it's death ... and when there are several of them and indoors, you generally want to cry

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Mercurionio
hmm, strange somehow, did you speedrun?? it’s just that by the end of the game you endure everything and everything (at difficulty level 4) and even this navigator should not have given you any trouble

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

dmitrians
Passed everything, on the navigator was 32 lvl. 4 difficulty. If you fall under a fan of spheres, then one shot. And so only quen helped.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Mercurionio
well, I don’t know how you swayed - you sway into signs and take it out with igni and quen plus dodges
sway into potions - you pour 4 decoctions into yourself and with a bunch of hp and regen just tank it
, you sway into the red branch - it’s difficult, but dodging you can kill him - golems are demolished in 2 hits
, maybe you rocked mixed. then you wouldn’t get the pluses of each branch and it would be difficult to play, but I didn’t meet many people who rocked like that

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

dmitrians
I didn't use decoctions. It is not interesting.

l
lewe0fun 11.05.22

passed on the last difficulty, finished at level 32, although I did everything and opened all the questions, the final bosses are nothing, they are taken out the first time, compared to drowners / ghosts from the first location ...

D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

dmitrians
the question is: what is your level of intoxication, what can you pour 4 (exactly) decoctions into yourself? If one decoction gives at least 80 int. max (if I'm not mistaken) 100 int. Personally, I have a maximum limit of 234 int. (this is after completing the Higher Alchemy quest). Here.

d
doctori74 11.05.22

algul

u
underwow228 11.05.22

Somewhere in Skellige I met an island purely with 1 griffin, probably killed him about 20 times