3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krowli 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Potions Recipes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I just can’t find the first recipe for the Potion of Raffard the White and the Oriole, tell me where I missed it on the quest or which merchant I haven’t come across yet, like no one has run around all the herbalists. thanks in advance.
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.22

You can buy from an herbalist, for example from a druid.

K
Krowli 11.05.22

and more specifically from which one, I kind of went around everyone, bought an improved one and there is no primary recipe.

s
seffko 11.05.22

well, I didn’t find everyone, go to the princess.

K
Krowli 11.05.22

he does not have these recipes, maybe some kind of bug tell someone exactly where to buy or find them.

O
Oplot 11.05.22

Krowli. I found it in some chest. Surely it will be with the druids on skellige, near the old oak. There is a merchant there who has almost all the recipes and improvements to them.

K
Krowli 11.05.22

druids on the skelege have an upgrade but no primary recipe. The question is still open.

u
unface18 11.05.22

Krowli
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/retsepti_ivolgi_dvimeritovoy_bombi_i_polnoluniya-867892/

C
CaptainSavage 11.05.22

As a person who plays the game for the second time, I can say that the recipes come across quite randomly. On the first playthrough, I couldn't find the recipe for the Moondust bomb. During the second passage, I found it at the burial place of the witcher from the School of the Griffin. So if you ask in the future, then ask about the merchants.

w
wowan34 11.05.22

Where can I get the Kasatka recipe?

b
bwana tomatto 11.05.22

Spoiler
Here, with an arrow, I marked the Nest of monsters on the island, drowners are there. You destroy the nest, it is on the shore and immediately jump into the water from the nest, dive in and you will see a chest under water, it is not marked on the map in any way. Yesterday exactly there I found Raffar the first potion.

w
welles11 11.05.22

tell me I didn’t buy a recipe from vampires from Keira the sorceress where can I get it now? She took off to Kaer Morhen