3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koijiro 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Two pursuers in Dranklink (Dark Souls 2)

Can anyone help with two dranklink pursuers? Level
_
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 11.05.22

Koijiro
Apparently it's still NG+ or coal... And the tactics are simple: at the beginning of the battle, having full health, let one Pursuer pierce himself with a cursing sword, after which he will disappear. We kill the rest, we rest by the fire, we kill the first one, we get a ring.

k
kokoz80 11.05.22

Koijiro
try to keep at the same distance from both, in this case they sometimes make synchronous attacks, that is, they aggro synchronously, and if they also hit the same way, this is your chance, well, actually we continue in the same way) you need a pursuer who appears on the left side , so if you are suddenly cursed by what is on the right and the left disappears, die or leave the room, then to the fire and again, there is of course a slightly cheating way to kill them, but I think it will not be of interest to you, and yes, the skin is hollowly dressed on the head, with a curse on humanity you won’t lose and hp won’t decrease, although maybe rings are falling from all, but it used to be like that, I didn’t beat them for a long time

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

Koijiro
I managed to make one disappear. This must be done at the entrance, and done quickly. So that the second one does not fade.

S
Sergey 82 11.05.22

if suddenly you are cursed by the one on the right and the left one disappears, die or leave the room
. It's not worth it ... Kill the rest, get a shimmering titanite and a katana. Then we rest by the fire, and return. Only one will appear, not killed. It will drop a ring of blades +2.

k
kokoz80 11.05.22

Sergey 82
and I remember there was no katana in the summer, only shimmering titanite, and the second one didn’t appear later, since then I started killing them so that the left one didn’t disappear, I wonder, more precisely, I don’t stay there if the ring is needed, I pierce the left pursuer right away, right disappears, I finish off, I take it, I leave, if I don’t need the ring I don’t go there at all, but at first it was interesting to kill both

K
Koijiro 11.05.22

I didn't understand the curse thing at all.
I let myself be pierced, no one disappeared in the end, even worse: the dude started throwing balls at me

A
Asmoon 11.05.22

Koijiro
Well, there between piercing and disappearing somewhere about a minute of time passes. But after the update something could change,

g
gold man 11.05.22

Koijiro
Not always the second disappears, sometimes it only intensifies. If you don't leave right away, don't wait - it won't disappear. Better go out the gate, go to the fire and try again.
It's not very convenient to fight with two. Personally, I usually kill him with a parry, since it really just parries. But with two it is very difficult

K
Koijiro 11.05.22

yes, that's all, I got the coveted ring
in three bodies, dismantled them
, thanks to the new boss for making the location so visited
and thank you)

ps hard to be a sweetheart

S
Sergey 82 11.05.22

Just killed them again. Scholar of the First Sin has indeed changed. Previously, after a curse, one always disappeared immediately. Now there is no. But the trick with a short exit backwards through the door still works (and it also doesn’t work very often))).
Koijiro That's right, this is the task for passing together...

E
ElPresedente199990 11.05.22

guys, where to find the ring of power over magic?

s
seffko 11.05.22

ElPresedente199990 google
ban?
SpoilerLocated in the Mist Tower location. In front of the elevator leading to the Smoke Knight boss arena, on the right there is a room with an iron chest, in which the ring lies