3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0TCTAHb 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Is it possible to transfer saves from one PC to another PC. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I played the cracked version, I really liked it. But it turned out to be buggy, and on one of the main story missions, it just freezes and drops out. I bought a face. Is it possible to somehow transfer everything that has been done in a pirated game on one PC to a licensed one on another PC?
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
JONDROGON 11.05.22

Yes, if you have a GOG, yes, because you can buy a GOG license alone and give it to 10 friends, for example, they will also play the license, like in the good old days, 1 face per 100 computers.

J
JONDROGON 11.05.22

0TCTAHb You take
the save from the pirate, shove it into the documents in the folder from the litsuha

l
lexachok 11.05.22

everything has already been said. )))

M
MassChester87 11.05.22

0TCTAHb
I played the cracked version
Yes, there is no "cracked" version

0TCTAHb 11.05.22

Adolom
And where are these saves in the game folder? And is it true that in GOG you can give litsuhu to your friends?

J
JONDROGON 11.05.22

0TCTAHb
My documents folder The Witcher 3 >>> gamesaves, save manually in the game, then go to this folder, your save will be called ManualSave_10034b_7df29c00_2daeace for example yes, and the date of change, if there are still manual saves, see the date of change so as not to confuse, but then you copy the wrong one and delete the one you need. I downloaded the license, demolished the The Witcher 3 folder completely to My Documents, went into the game, exited, after that you go back to My Documents and throw your save into The Witcher 3 >>> gamesaves, play! try to demolish the repack, install the license, immediately go to play, well, maybe the folder can not see the old one from the repack.

K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.22

can be easily transferred

N
Nikita507 11.05.22

0TCTAHb
no crack, so most likely it will be the same

S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22

0TCTAHb And is it true that in GOG you can give litsuhu to your friends?

That's all, now they torture the guys so they let them play :))

s
smiley_alex 11.05.22

and I took it from Steam, went through two missions on a pirate, in order to make sure that it would work. And when I launched the version from Steam, I just clicked continue and loaded where I left off.

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

There is no defense in the game. NO PIRATE WITCHER 3. Don't be stupid. In Gog and steam/PS store (I can't stand boxing) you just thank the developers for the game. You can play just like that.

S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22

Mercurionio
Well, there is still some protection... otherwise, the pirate could be connected to game services and saved there and get achievements, DLC, patches without buying the game

0TCTAHb 11.05.22

Adolom
and how to share the game with friends in GOG?

0TCTAHb 11.05.22

SwedovSandr
Listen, how does a face share with friends?

J
JONDROGON 11.05.22

0TCTAHb xs
well, install the game on a friend's PC from your account, and he will be able to play offline on your license

S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22

Adolom
:)( In this case, it's easier to download the repack to a friend
0TCTAHb
I have no idea ... I took it in the incentive, and there I did not hear that you can share ...