3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyokha-Bro- 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Who plays under what elixir? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I usually drink local Khadyzhi or Maykop, and a couple of shots of whiskey to fix the effect.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoorph 11.05.22

I don't use elixirs at all, only hawka, only hardcore

S
Serega666 11.05.22

Lyokha-Bro-
Not when I don’t play story games when I’m drunk. Stupidly you miss everything. I played cs go a couple of times drunk, and honestly I will say no pleasure.

K
Kool Savas Yurderi 11.05.22

I dilute Tussin in Sprite and take it 2 hours before a game. But I do not advise, because this mixture is similar to witchers' elixirs and not every mere mortal can withstand its effect on the body; D

s
shecter666 11.05.22

under coffee with Riga balsam

M
Marlock4441 11.05.22

Lyokha-Bro
, then where did you go, do you take, for example, from shkolota?

L
Lyokha-Bro- 11.05.22

All clear, thank you all.

M
Maxonior 11.05.22

I once played DAO under Hannessy. I didn’t notice how I blew the whole bottle out in about 15 minutes. The first half hour after taking the elixir was good and then ... I vomited further than I saw. Intoxication. Almost the horses did not move and did not choke. Without pumped perks in alchemy, the body does not hold :D
Here is such a story.

p
press 11.05.22

Lyokha-Bratan -
vodka

e
emporio2866 11.05.22

Sober, otherwise it starts to sink into sleep and I don’t overeat, otherwise it’s the same garbage :)

s
seffko 11.05.22

under kombucha or chifir.

B
Barack Kamacho 11.05.22

under vodka but the game does not get better

d
danilukHF 11.05.22

Serega666
he probably meant in the game XD, and not about personal intoxication)

C
Cucumber312 11.05.22

What is the point of playing under alcohol?

F
Fallen Cheshire 11.05.22

Koshkotyan
Well, like... uh... well... you know... in short, it's more fun.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.05.22

under temersky rye

R
RGC 11.05.22

In our city, such mutagenic decoctions are produced, in the morning no white honey will help. So I refrain from drinking.

K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.22

Sometimes the elixir is Swallow, and in rare cases I use Tawny Owl.

m
maximizationis 11.05.22

Does spice count as an elixir? Or vodka? Although I do not understand people who play under "elixirs". For example, before playing "elixir" I took and fucked some woman in The Witcher, but the next morning you can't remember her name. Or you went through some plot task, but then you won’t be able to understand anything, because before passing that task you drank the “elixir”. In general, do not take "elixirs" and miss a lot of interesting things.

PS: Strange title for a topic.

S
SP minus 11.05.22

Lyokha-Bro-

rather weak

S
Solidar 11.05.22

swallow is my everything. Well, and also a white vial, I forgot the name, a raff elixir or something like that, to heal in general.