3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tonrok 11.05.22 11:20 pm

How do you play? (Heroes of the Storm)

Share your impressions about the game
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKSiR_666 11.05.22

Great game, not a fan of Dota... so I personally like HotS better

S
Sh1nra 11.05.22

tonrok
Pretty good game, especially with friends :)

w
without ur love 11.05.22

Ranked some kind of easy... Need more leagues.

k
kostya210 11.05.22

There are a lot of players in this game who do not know what moba games are at all. I have not seen such crayfish yet, it is more difficult to drag one here, because. when your feeders merge. then the whole team of enemies swings.

s
seffko 11.05.22

kostya210
why do you need to drag?? Or are you going to MLG?

k
kostya210 11.05.22

seffko
Isn't it pleasant for you to win and unpleasant to lose?!

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

kostya210
Play Tima, what's wrong? The game is beginner friendly, deep for pro players. If you don't care about matchmaking, then you're a loser. It's not the game's fault. And yes, you can’t drag one here, the game is not about that. Even the common experience, as it were, hints that everyone needs to play together.

s
seffko 11.05.22

kostya210
We have different tastes about pleasantness, rubbish. For me, it's nothing more than eating (shit) in DotA.

k
kostya210 11.05.22

Mercurionio
I did not write that the game is bad. I liked the game, but with the search for players the truth is not lucky.

S
Straik29a 26.01.23

Good game, many heroes, I prefer Nova because the biggest damage in solo is the target, always top in damage, and top in kills, an evil woman.
It's a pity that the game is dying, there are no new heroes, there are no new maps either. I have already bought all the heroes, my favorite is the maximum gold rings. All skins, etc. the necessary ones are open, about 100 containers have not been opened, xs where to spend the gold further