3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
superenot 11.05.22 11:20 pm

Dynamic Super Resolution Technology (DSR) in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day, a new graphics setting has appeared on the PC version of GTA5, but I can’t understand what it does, it is located in the "advanced graphics settings" and is called "Image Resolution Scale" who knows what it is? and why?)
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
kingbaby 11.05.22

some kind of garbage ... if at least everything is blurry with squares, if at maximum it doesn’t pull textures at all

c
china777 11.05.22

This is probably DSR - not supported by all video - google to the rescue!

i
ivan3888 11.05.22

Dynamic super resolution allows you to calculate the image in games at a higher resolution, and then scales the result to the resolution of your monitor, providing graphics in 4K on an HD screen.
Grass is a great example for demonstrating sample points, but don't think it's the only place DSR can be used. In almost every game, DSR will improve the quality of textures, shadows, effects, anti-aliasing, ambient occlusion shading models, geometric details.

S
Sprinting 11.05.22

it's like in the arm 100 percent and above everything is clear, below a hundred it's blurry! affects performance, standard 100.

k
krrrwa 11.05.22

You have already been answered, I will add that whoever has cards of the 900 series, even without this setting, they can change the resolution in the game, set for example 2k-3k-4k