3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONNE777 11.05.22 11:20 pm

OPTIMIZATION (Need for Speed: Rivals)

How do you guys optimize?
221 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

laikmen
Facepalm. Madly happy for you.
For me, the original graphics at maximum settings are poor and from the fact that you write "the graphics are initially good" it will not get better.

l
laikmen 11.05.22

Alastor Crow
it is impoverished by the fact that you are a drawing hand. At least give an argument, otherwise, as a shkolot, show in which racing game the graphics are better than Rivals

k
kres 11.05.22

Dim4ik126
here, try this one, who has problems with direct. rghost.ru/50312281

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

laikmen
Already repeatedly explained:
If dissatisfaction with a blurred picture and the lack of anti-aliasing, as in a poor pine tree, is graphic drawing, then okay, I'm graphic drawing.

Z.Y. The screen is not mine, I have to remove anti-aliasing.

l
laikmen 11.05.22

ourlord
which have already left.

Alastor Crow
you didn’t find such a game, it means that you are a grapher, the default graphics are good.

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

ourlord
Now around and everywhere EA is poured with slops for this NFS.
Apparently, really, this is just a mockery of PC-players. I don’t know how else to call the graphic settings cut down to the root and the limitation of 30 frames.
laikmen
The same Most Wanted 2012 is much more technologically advanced in terms of graphics.

l
laikmen 11.05.22

Alastor Crow
The same Most Wanted 2012 is much more technologically advanced in terms of graphics.

amused the graphics in it, just miserable in comparison with Rivals

l
laikmen 11.05.22

Chelseafc777 get
out of the sad troll fat and gushing out of you

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

laikmen
In short, it suits dull soapy graphics without anti-aliasing and a 30 fps limit - play. It's your business. Imposing your opinion on others is not a sign of a great mind.
You can turn a blind eye to the graphics when there is un*bically realistic physics, an interesting plot or great gameplay. There is no first, second, or third in NFS Rivals. I, before the release of patches or third-party unlockers, delete this x * yn.
The conversation is over.

l
laikmen 11.05.22

Alastor Crow
Only online you can fully appreciate the game., the plot is if you go through the company for the cops, The graphics on the Rivals default are the most technologically advanced than in any other race. Even with a certain amount of soap on the horizon.

V
Victor Gerber 11.05.22

Game of the Year!

s
soulShakz 11.05.22

laikmen
Comrade speaker, but you can have your computer configuration and monitor model, preferably. Thanks in advance.

z
zMatrix 11.05.22

soulShakz
Now you wait, he will look on the Internet for the most powerful equipment to date, and he will definitely post it, in principle, this is a troll and it is necessary that they pay attention to him, in particular to his stupid opinion

S
Sasha Eremenko 11.05.22

I play battle 4 right now I checked it, gave the load: ultra and rendering 150% fps 34-39 in open areas, in closed areas 45-48.Config. i3 2.8 gt650m 1 gb 8gb ram, and the fucking nfs slows down, that low parameters are high, I don’t know how it is optimized .... if the engine is one.

J
JONNE777 11.05.22

What to discuss the game if it is miserable! All the rutorgs write that the game is shit! And I agree with them the same thing from year to year. There is nothing for the company, only a netovuha-boredom! what kind of optimization does it have

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

As I turned on the game, I immediately set everything to ultra and it flies quite well. Optimization is in order.

D
Dim4ik126 11.05.22

here's another question: I don't understand something, lately in new games on frostbae 3, when I start the x64 version, I get an error,

what should I do ??
knocks this out in nfs and battle 4

C
Com_Bat 11.05.22

Sasha Eremenko
Don't be nervous, a topic has been created about 30 fps. http://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed_rivals/803960/ Follow the link, everything will become clear. We must wait.

D
Dim4ik126 11.05.22

Cres
no, did not help ((

i
ilyanelin 11.05.22

And the fact that I have fullhd 30fps on my ultra is stable, but it freezes often, especially during a fierce chase and when cornering, they can be traced, but if you twist the graphics (in different ways) - it sags up to 15-20fps... wtf? (mw2012, tomb raider - stable 60)...