3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 11.05.22 11:35 pm

Deceleration of time or acceleration of the brain

I thought after watching films on such a topic (or rather, it was in the new Judge Dredd) it can kind of slow down time to brain accelerations, but I'm afraid the brain itself can't stand it for so long and kind of burns
out, and I myself felt slowdowns when I had something then it falls from my hands and I can’t catch it, I just watch how something gives
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexator 11.05.22

maybe your brain just recorded all the details

E
EX0800_ 11.05.22

Aleksator
but for me that time has slowed down and that's a fact

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 11.05.22

Usually this happens when someone forgot to close the window in the house, because hemp fields are burning somewhere not far away ... Do not be sad .... Everything will pass in the morning.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.22

I know that you can slow down moscow if you fall into meditation. everything starts to run faster somehow and the games do not slow down, so
you can speed it up for a short time in principle. for example, in a stressful situation, such a slow mo occurs.
but this is not an acceleration or deceleration of time as such, but a shorter concentration of attention. at maximum concentration, mosk processes many details in a conscious mode, which slows down the subjective flow of time and gives more time to decide where to roll. those informativity = speed of time.
but nothing superhuman at the same time to close up nizya here.

E
EX0800_ 11.05.22

MunchkiN 616
but nothing superhuman at the same time, it’s possible to close the nizya

, but it’s difficult and about concentration of attention, how right you are

m
masha 11.05.22

If you push something for speed, then over time it slows down.

C
Cyber_[PunK] 11.05.22

I've been jerking off since I was 13 and still haven't slowed down, so theory g....)

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.22

I'm afraid the brain itself can't stand it for so long and it's like it's going to burn
out . Slow down acceleration, you can neglect punctuation marks.

7Rain7 11.05.22

You can't slow down time, you can speed up perception. It has already been proven that in stressful situations a person can perceive events as if in a slow motion. But this does not mean that you slowed down time, just the perception of brain events accelerated. It is the same with the acceleration of the reaction - in a stressful situation with a large release of adrenaline and accelerated perception of the brain, the reaction increases.
To others, it will seem that you just did something very quickly. But we do not go beyond the limits of standard physical laws at this moment.
The same fly perceives much more frames per second and for it the perception of time is much slower.
Stuck in the FPS)))

S
Sergei Romanov 11.05.22

Yes, you are Max Payne, my friend.

E
EX0800_ 11.05.22

Vanya Rygalov
Mimi kwnda kutmba Bith

S
Silencio 11.05.22

I've been jerking off since I was 13
, you must have very strong hands now ^^

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 11.05.22

I once had "time slowdown". My stomach hurt, I got hurt, I ended up in the hospital for several weeks. The pain was wildest. It was a long time ago, I don't remember much. Sat in the hallway. My stomach, as I already wrote, just hurt like hell, I already had a sepia effect in my eyes, I look, the doors open and a man comes out of there, slowly PPC, then disappears, I turn my head to the left and of course the man was already on the left. Well, as already mentioned above, this is of course all nonsense, you can’t slow down time, only if there are such pies, such as very sharp pain, stress, adrenaline, etc.

Alsoo, when he was even smaller, was bitten by our dog for the first time. Hand. Also not an ice sensation. Time “slowed down” for me, I again had something like sepia in my eyes, I, as it seemed to me, “slowly” ran, but in fact the doghouse was near the house (it was in the village).

In general, it could, of course, be completely different, but then it was small and everything felt that way.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 11.05.22

I once had "time slowdown".

There's a thing called a strobe. During his work, the impression is created, something like ... slow time ...

W
Warlock III 11.05.22

Time dilation as you say, everyone who has had such anomalies is just brain overload.
Here is the same principle as in DeJavu - that is, it is simply processing the received data. In deja vu, the incoming data was processed and the information about the receipt was immediately erased, but the image itself was preserved, and then processed again, and this time it seems to us that we have already seen it somewhere and think that we were looking into the future, but in fact - a small brain malfunction.

G
Gemini 11.05.22

I have been living like this for the last 9 years, then I accelerate, then I slow down

E
EX0800_ 11.05.22

Le Gaspilleur
what is this speedball

with google translate to me a mixture of cocaine with heroin or morphine)))

L
Le Gaspilleur 11.05.22

EX0800_
Yes? This is some nonsense)

E
EX0800_ 11.05.22

Le Gaspilleur
well, Google is at your fingertips

L
Le Gaspilleur 11.05.22

EX0800_
It turns out your simplicity too.