3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masta4 11.05.22 11:35 pm

Records in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

who has any, for example, I’m setting a record for running now, I started a new game and just run, I’ve run about 100 miles so far)) consider the record set for a run of 1000. then I will put on the number of people killed
95 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masta4 11.05.22

I didn't run anymore, I can't, here's my record

S
Santosh0704 11.05.22

Recently I heard on TV that one person got into the record book for breaking the record of a previous participant and playing GTA for more than 30 hours non-stop, except for 10 minutes every hour for personal use.
Are WE able to beat this record and even run a marathon?

News:

09/07/09, 12:13, Anton Trukhanov
Photo: tech2.in.com A

gamer from India will play Grand Theft Auto IV for more than 30 hours to break the world record and enter the Guinness Book of Records.

An Indian gamer plans to break the world record for the most consecutive time spent playing a single video game while playing Grand Theft Auto IV.

To date, the world record, included in the Guinness Book of Records, belongs to Jim Patton (Jim Patton), who played the game for 28 hours in a row.

The 26-year-old Indian is set to surpass the current record holder by more than two hours, according to Tech2. Chirantan Patnaik said that sitting at the game for more than a day in a row is not new to him, so 30 hours will not be too serious a test.

The future record holder is allowed to take ten-minute breaks every hour to cope with natural needs.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

If with breaks, then you can. Sleep well and rest well.

F
FucQ 11.05.22

I think I could. Mostly just because I played very little GTA4)

S
SpitFire 11.05.22

Yes, many people could beat this record, I would have been able to play this game myself for a long time without any problems and during this time I would look for new Easter eggs, complete missions, help pigeons and much more, there is something to do in GTA 4 ...

D
DevIL667eXe 11.05.22

I played in Vice City almost exactly the same when I got it

j
just_think72 11.05.22

For Weiss, 30 hours is too much, 7 was enough for me.

D
DevIL667eXe 11.05.22

it was my first GTA before it, I didn’t play anything like that, so it dragged me in for a long time, I couldn’t tear myself away

g
gtaman 11.05.22

It seems to me that there are people in nature who played this or that GTA more, it just wasn’t fixed.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 11.05.22

GTAMAN
+1
the record is easier to set if the game is full and came out the other day, I bought GTA4 and immediately installed it and then I look at the clock and "fuckaaa ... 4 in the morning, it's time to go to bed" XDDDDDDD

S
Striker-Z 11.05.22

If you buy me an X Box, then I'll spend 40 hours ^_^
Because I really want to play normally.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

and then I look at the clock and "ebaaaa ... 4 in the morning nah, it's time to go to bed"

Well, that's it. If it was specifically requested to complete the game, and time would be allotted for this, then no problem. And it's hard to afford to play so many hours because of other things.

Z.Y. I can not sleep for two days, I have already happened ...

D
Dustavskoy 11.05.22

GTAMAN I also had a chance not to sleep for two days, I think you can easily beat this record, especially if you haven't played GTA IV for a long time.

S
Santosh0704 11.05.22

Then you can even arrange a marathon .... everyone, let's say, will play for 32 hours in turn ..... only you need to fix everything
Somewhere I heard about $ 100,000 .... of course, I don’t believe it, but ... but ...

T
Tony_Gognitti 11.05.22

I wouldn't be able to beat such a record, I only play GTA 4 with interest for an hour, and then just because I don't have to do)) And 31 hours .... nah ... then my head is buzzing like a hangover, eyes are red, you want to sleep and you think "why did I need this?")))

g
gtaman 11.05.22

then my head is buzzing like a hangover, my eyes are red
. I have this about every day after a night at the computer :)

B
BADIMI4 11.05.22

Hmm... If only 100 bucks would be added for each such new record... the bill would have gone on for weeks for gta, for half an hour to sleep...
Ahh hell... considering that I haven't played 4k yet , I think I would have lasted 30 hours, there would have been so much free time, well, money to upgrade my "computer")

a
androm aka SAW 11.05.22

only nerds play for 30 hours. I’m on the strength of 5-6 hours, that’s all

S
Sun4ouZ 11.05.22

I've been playing for 3 hours without a break...

L
Landry Fields 11.05.22

I have a maximum of 5 hours. up to 30 navryatli would have held out
not by subject: where is the rome total war forum?