3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 02.09.19 09:21 pm

What games you have not gone to the end, and why?

Everyone has those games, thrown at the beginning, halfway or at the final. What, why?
128 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 02.09.19

Of the latter, in that play.
Twisted Metal (2012). Well, I can not pass the level with two red Juggernaut, it's just hell, I give up.
Final Fantasy X-2. Don't know forever or not, but do not go to the game, unlike the first part, which is traversed in the same breath.

A
Arewik45 02.09.19

Passed MAFIA II CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS

K
K.e.k.s 02.09.19

Far Cry 2 - boring retread.
Wolfenstein: The New Order - first bit to play and then the game stopped working couple.( Although I think I lost hardly anything from it. >_>

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 02.09.19

There are many, or rather most recent. The list is not to remember. Here are some :
Ryse Son of Rome is a stupidly long rubilovki without a clear plot ( the kids will)
Assassins Creed III - the boring stuff (the worst of the series)
Dreamfall - The Longest Journey - tired - where BL.... to go.
Watch Dogs - to pass five meters, something Islami, eeee neeee...

s
severnyy alkogolik 02.09.19

Anderby
Not worth their own threads to raise a flood,although I because of this managed to get here.
The subject will say that GTA Vice City Stories & Driver 1.Che does not pull to the game,maybe tomorrow will want to play.Well, another driver in new York city at the level of The presidents run car its so easy to break and manage not,and opponents and strive to RAM the crowds just to stand in the way.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 02.09.19

Fallout 2 because laziness.
Risen 2 Dark Waters because shit
Gothic, because they are too lazy.
This is one of those that took place recently.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 02.09.19

Only one series, Dark Souls, the first, the second, unplayable on the PC. Especially the first, probably 5 times started to go and every time a gust from a guard tower where the Taurus demon....Well, actually once came to the dragon, but wild lags simply just forced to forget about this game once and for all. I've been wondering, it is just as unplayable on the gamepad? That is, people exert themselves so to break your controller during battles with the bosses?

P
Palutena 02.09.19

Dark Souls 2

inject the 100th level and scored, very boring after the passed Demon Souls and Dark Souls, in the 2nd part of the dull design of all the mobs just stand in open space and wait for the player like in Lineage 2 so troublesome

Kingdoms Of Amalur - tedious qual a La world war II, but in Vova interesting

X-COM - fierce random issue for the strategy, and even the saves in the middle of battle is allowed, nonsense

FF 13 and FF 13-3 game, though different, but tedious in their own ways)

and usually worth what you undertake

R
Reverrius 02.09.19

From what I remember:

I Am Alive
Because of the crooked management and hard save-game system.

UnEpic
Left at the end, when you need to switch between the two characters. Enraged.

Nihilumbra
Due to the fact that this is TOO furious, when you need to clean the levels from shadow.

Eador. Lord of the worlds
Tired to beat one of the story cards.

A
Ababkov Denis 02.09.19

Well, just as all a bunch of abandoned games, particularly in the last 4 years, and only replay the old games as a decent replacement to many parts of series no.

A
Ababkov Denis 02.09.19

Anyway thinking of dropping this thing so from time to time in th something flexing, and then zadolbali bought a PC recently a new vidyuhi, and so thought the Parliament of things, still not interested not one game which would not go on your old PC games will be interested in the current the Witcher 3 and GTA 5

s
severnyy alkogolik 02.09.19

20 minutes ago I made a blunder in the Unreal 1998.So I from some of the temple flew to the celestial city,making at the beginning level quick save,then I go - I'm at the temple.I think to run a quick sohranenku and you accidentally click on save,now I look in the beginning of the previous level and I'm too lazy to replay xd.And then I remembered that in August-September in an airbone Moh I'm on the last level couldn't shoot the heavily armored Nazis.

M
Maxlaq 02.09.19

The list can be long and hard, the reason is very simple, the same type of gameplay for a long time could not stand to repeat one and the same action.

P
Protocol10 02.09.19

From the latter:

FC4 poor graphics and story. Boring and monotonous tasks.

Divinity original sin - the game does not support gamepad, day played and deleted, stressful to sit for hours buried in the monitor and botucatu fro mouse. And so the game seen so far.

Alien isolation - played three hours and removed, the graphics are weak and very clumsy stealth.

Dark Sous 2 is an obsolete graphics ,scored, but lords of the fallen has passed.

Wook infinity - deleted after a few hours, boring story, poor graphics and how the shooter is made weak.

V
VIK25 02.09.19

I didn't go Mars . Every time I think, now sit down you start to play and delve into the game's plot, but she is not me.

r
reptile75 02.09.19

do all the games of series GTA .AC 4 just tired.splinter cell blacklist on the last mission lasers obnarujit zadolbali.

Y
Ya polkovnik 02.09.19

Aliens: Colonial Marines
Bound by Flame
Enemy Front
Lost Planet 3
Outlast
Dark
State Of Decay
Alien Rage
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Zeno Clash 1-2
Mars: War Logs
Walking Dead: Survival Instincts
Of Orcs and Men
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Game of Thrones
NFS Most Wanted (2012)
Alan Wake 1-2
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Postal 3
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Legendary
Damnation

Why not pass? It's simple: because the shit! And to understand this, played 30 to 60 minutes each from the list, then deleted. But never did I nazabraev the game half way, if we have reached half of the game I like, so why the heck is it going to throw? if sastrigal somewhere, downloaded cheats and passed...

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

How to get a neighbor failed because I got tired of doing mischief, and in the end it was not funny.
FlatOut 2 - I don't really like to play the race (pileus in the first post) and this game is not difficult.
Ultima 9 did not like.
Wizardry 8 - for the same reason.
TES arena is very old and do not understand where to go and what to do.
TES 2 Buggerfall - for the same reason that arena + bugs.
Might and magic 6-9 - all of these parts do not like, do not like RPG with similar gameplay.
GTA Visiti - I don't like GTA, GTA is shit, traveled around the city day and dropped.
GTA Sanandreas - for the same reason that Visiti, but played detail: 3-4 days.
Disaypls Sacred Lands - the couple did not like how the graph and in General, although the second Disciple actively playing and soon pass.
Well, that's all.

K
Kaylet 02.09.19

not passed a lot of games:
-Alien vs Predator, all the same type, came up to half, tired.
-Mirrors Edge, lost the final boss.
-Metro. A ray of Hope, did not manage to reach the half vinda krasila.
-Call of Duty. Black Ops 2, same as with Metro.
-Crysis 1, Krasil on one and the same place.
-Prototype 1,2, tired of the same kind.
-Timeshift, lost spinner in the end.
-Xcom Enemy Unknown, it is infinite.
-StarCraft 2. Hearts of the Swarm, had to be demolished Windu.
-Warhammer 40000. Dawn of War 2, for the same reason as Starcraft.
the rest I can't remember =).

Y
Ya Betmen 02.09.19

Silent Hill 2 complex when it seemed, for the puzzles.
Alone In The Dark (2008) Management killed.
Resident Evil 4 All of this damn Japanese management(( Even in HD re-release couldn't PCs normally do.
Black Mesa and skuchnaya infection, Oh boring.
So as not disgraceful to admit one of the GTA)) the game Always used as just a sandbox x**her to suffer. They tried the fourth, but after Windows reinstallation the game has not seen save which I copied Sarnia. In the end, five times began yet no strength to try again.