3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 02.09.19 09:21 pm

What games you have not gone to the end, and why?

Everyone has those games, thrown at the beginning, halfway or at the final. What, why?
128 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leonid Kuropatkin 16.07.20

Assassin's creed 2: Here the answer Because the perfect
Fable - The Lost Chapters: Good story

Z
Zhardim 16.07.20

I went to the end of Batman Arkham city. There when Joker invites to an abandoned theatre, I immediately realized that again there will be a dull final fight style Asylum. Did not play on. Don't know what was over there, even on YouTube too lazy to look.

Z
Zhardim 16.07.20

And I gave up on Arkham Origins. Thought seeing as this is a prequel, there is nothing that the city passed. I've made some progress, then I was told to go to the Bank of the Black Mask. I thought, yeah, I now the Mask will break, and then I was all over the map chasing fools whom he hired. Well, it nafig HS some and did not continue to play to the Mask in the Bank went. Still there Joker promised but I lied. I played 10 hours - never met him. Hike high in some Easter eggs mentioned.

M
MrGrave 16.07.20

Persona 4 - finally the number of events of idiocy and taken from the ceiling of the plot twists has reached such a level that they are in the last dungeon I freaked out screaming fuck this shit" and dropped.
GTA 4 - passed 80% of the game, was on the last island and zadushila from boredom. A couple of times trying to start a new one, but threw.
Fallout 4 - the previous two cases combined. The level of difficulty survival and even made the game more interesting, but 30 level everything went to normal, and finish the campaign mode for at least one of the factions simply don't have the patience.

M
MrGrave 16.07.20

Jardim
The Joker is the main villain and after the Bank actively appears in the story. Keep up to date.

P
Podvipodvertov 16.07.20

Skyrim - in my time when it came out, I say pissed away the flash, and then when I installed it (after completing the Witcher 3) I was not able to play it purely because of poor graphics and animations.
Someone may say that because of fashion, and I don't want to do it, do not like the whole hemorrhoid with mods, vosenu this. Want, to put the game in and play. So a good spoon for lunch as they say.

K
Kamishini1993 26.01.21

GTA 4, once the last mission was bugged, but now I don't want to go through the
Resident evil 6 storyline campaign of Chris at the moment where there were no cartridges for his leg and there was nothing to shoot her, but he did not want to go through the mission again

I
It cant be for nothing 08.02.21

Dead Space 2. A very boring game, bored somewhere in the middle. Dull shooting of enemies and "fucking" wow-moments that you want to boil - the whole game.

d
dilat 08.02.21

Vampyr. Some stuffy ...

T
Thalwar 22.02.21

The 4th Rezik did not pass. Leon and Krauser had a duel across his throat. Silent Hill - Homecoming on Kukla stumbled. .)))

T
Thalwar 22.02.21

darinka110
The same shnyaga and in the tundra. Cheaters dart about in mobs, fight with them and do not become less of them.)))

m
megabate 22.02.21

Talwar wrote:
Across the throat was a duel between Leon and Krauser
oooh yes.

T
Tatyankaa 30.03.21

Fallout 4 is the last one. It has become boring.

f
fantom34 19.04.21

Dark Souls 1. Well, jumping there, for example.

I
IngwardIn 19.04.21

Now mothers' trihard will come running and minus, who only know the curves of a solulslike game when they say "hard game", and have not tried hard hard games nirazu.
Threw Dark souls2, somewhere in the middle or towards the end of the game. I gave up not because I could not get through some moment, but because I decided to check how much the character will change after the full pumping of the stats, since with the RPG component there I did not feel any sane boost.
I installed the trainer, checked it out. It turned out that with full stats, except for the amount of xn and stm, nothing changes. After that I demolished this trash can, since I did not see the point in straining my buns due to the artificial complication of the game, with a crooked mechanics and a sufficient number of bugs, plus everything to carry out fights on wretched primitive combat mechanics, I did not see the point.
The only advantage of this game is a mysterious and not ordinary lore, which turned out to be all right due to the fact that the developers were not able to present it correctly. They went the easy way, the way of innuendo.
The game is rubbish, it creates the impression of many places and mobs as something unattainable for a given period of time, but quite achievable in the future, as is done in suitable RPGs. But in fact, there is nothing achievable through development in the game. You just need to use the stupidity of mobs, imperfection of game design and other non-gameplay elements.
Fans of soul-like games are mostly people with narrow thinking, who play these projects, not in order to get some kind of buzz, but in order to measure their songs and actually play, just to tell someone later. then, about how he went dark souls.
I would have passed the game, and it was more than successful, there were only two or three doors left. But the game is insanely dull and monotonous.

S
Submaster 27.04.21

Almost all games with an open world, where a full exploration takes a lot of time, well, except perhaps, except for the headlights of Edge 3. decided to play tightly in it and go

M
MIKE DUKO 28.10.21

Cyberpunk 2077 did not pass according to horse requirements, and there were also bugs above the roof. Weapons disappeared, got stuck in the air, etc. In short, you can write a full-fledged book.

k
kurskiy 28.10.21

It will be difficult to remember everything, of course. But in general, I give every game a chance, if for half an hour or an hour it does not come for some reason, then "goodbye". Among them, for example:
Agony (release version), Here I Come, Today Is My Birthday, What Happened, Postworld, Past Cure - it was impossible to play, and I am not going to "force" myself and force.

A
Anderby 09.11.21

Brink. I tried to go through at least the campaign on PS3, missions are just multiplayer matches with bots. Stupid bots in the team do not allow you to win, no matter how you play.

S
Spyder-man 09.11.21

it was necessary to name the theme epic, well, or add a hyphen - a graveyard of games. )
here, I brought more.
let's keep it simple.
the last games I buried are from Remedy and the very latest Shadow of the Tomb Rider.
simple (in quality) and empty.