3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gregor21 11.05.22 11:46 pm

How much money did you have at the beginning of part 2? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

ported the save from part 1, accumulated more than 10 thousand there and thought I would have at least part in the second, but I don’t have orens at all. there are swords, armor, etc. from 1 part. (steam)
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
bezerk963 11.05.22

1500 orens

l
lexachok 11.05.22

Giorgi George
As it should be. Money is not transferred.

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

Giorgi George
would have been a disbalance, it was about 160 orens, but for me it's easy to get money there, especially if you choose the path of Roche and in the Henselt camp, he fights on his hands with Adam Pangrat.

C
Cucumber312 11.05.22

Bupycop
Iorweth can be used to farm Kaedweni swords, and sell them in the third chapter.

L
LeSHiy_047 11.05.22

And when the king told us at the end of the first witcher that they would give us 8000 orens for the head of the Grand Master. Will they be carried over to the second part, or was it just as an impulse for us?

G
Gregor21 11.05.22

Assassin_Aleksey
the king is still the same balabol or Geralt fucked all his 18 thousand while playing dice

L
LeSHiy_047 11.05.22

Giorgi George
hah understandable)

P
Poenarum 11.05.22

I now have a full set of the Holy Father and all the recipes that can be obtained in the first act, plus 30 thousand orens, according to the plot, immediately after the death of the kayran.
Behind the waterfall there is a cave with nakers, cleaning once a day I got an exorbitant amount of naker hearts, eyes, claws and other loot that falls from them, and then sold everything superfluous at once.
I introduce my beloved girl to my favorite game, I left for a day with my parents, so I chopped myself without touching the plot)