3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roman1807 12.05.22 12:00 am

Difficulty of matches (FIFA 15)

I have such a problem! It is very difficult to play with a computer at the legendary level. no matter what team I take, after several matches in my career, I am always in last place. My experience of playing FIFA is more than a year, for example, at the professional level, I can beat my opponent without any problems, and it becomes not interesting, but as soon as I raise the level in the master class or legendary settings, it becomes again not interesting because the opponents run faster, open better, take the ball better , win power martial arts, and weave such combinations that it’s spinning in my head, and low-class teams. In reality, even the leopard rarely produces such. From such injustice in FIFA. In PES, it’s somehow normal with difficulties. Maybe there are some tricks on how to play on an equal footing with a computer at the legendary level - tell me please!
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxw33ll 12.05.22

roman1807
well, I don’t know) to be honest, I don’t have any problems on the legend with the Terek Champions League took: D
I don’t know for sure, but in theory there should be gameplay patches that somewhat change the complexity of the game

K
Kosh13 12.05.22

The problem is that as the difficulty increases, it’s not the opponent that gets stronger, but the own players that get dumber. So Neuer, at the level of a legend, from a corner (essentially an elementary serve) drove the ball into his own goal with his hand. Basically idiotic. Therefore, if you really want to play a legend, fine-tune your tactics. So that the players willy-nilly do something useful.

r
roman1807 12.05.22

maxwell010297
do you play on console or computer? and then on the computer. toys often make patches

m
maxw33ll 12.05.22

roman1807 playing
on my computer

A
Alex Z-drive 12.05.22

If you play on the legend, and tactics, etc. didn’t set anything up, then naturally you will be rolled, the players will be stupid. To make at least some competition to the opponent, adjust the tactics according to the abilities of the players, distribute the tasks to each. After that, your team will have a sense. Also, it all depends on your skill, you need to notice the opening of the players, attack in a variety of ways, defend competently.

a
andryuha24 12.05.22

Alex Z-drive
is correct!

G
Gramo3eka 12.05.22

I play on the legend according to the scheme 4-3-3. The composition is young, the stats are 70-77 max. I'm playing in shinpionship. I win matches with a difference of 1-3 goals. I don't know how it will be in the Premier League. But he is positive.