3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Крррва 12.05.22 12:00 am

Explain (Fallout: New Vegas)

the hand did not reach out to download the fallout, but since everyone loves it so much, I decided to go through part 3, but the question arose, what is new vegas? Is this the same part 3 or some kind of addition or continuation of the third part?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 12.05.22

Rusik

is a collaboration. The engine is from part 3, some developments are also from there, but the plot, the characters are all different. Another game

d
domenik123123 12.05.22

Well, how to explain, this is a separate part of the game, only in one universe, with a different main character, with its own plot

H
HackerokX 12.05.22

Although the game uses the same game engine as the previous installment in the series, Fallout 3, similar gameplay, and a number of borrowed game assets, it is not a direct sequel to Fallout 3, instead using themes, world elements, and some characters from Fallout 2. New Vegas received high marks from critics, who noted the game's closeness to the roots of the series and the huge amount of content available to the player, but pointed out a large number of bugs and technical problems.
In short - This is the same game, but not the sequel to Fallout 3 itself. It's a completely different game.
[ My opinion ] : This is still a continuation of part 3, but a different character and a different habitat. But, all this is just conjecture and reasoning.

D
Dima Konstantinov 12.05.22

engine finished from the third part, but another full-fledged plot and world

C
Chukchi in the plague 12.05.22

Speaking in Russian, this is a spinoff :)

N
NightHawkreal 12.05.22

Vegas is a real fall, and a three-ruble note is a craft.

S
Sha-R 12.05.22

HackerokX
The most normal answer. deployed

Крррва 12.05.22

HackerokX
will part 4 be a continuation of the third part or will there also be a separate game like new vegas?

A
Adam Mayhem 12.05.22

HackerokX
And ​​what is there to continue??? if there are two options for the ending - either the hero dies, or sends a girlfriend for him))) and what is the continuation? As for me, it will be a completely different story! Plus to confirm the events will take place in another city!!!

E
ErBuu 12.05.22

Correct the topic title.

R
Riws 12.05.22

Adam Mayhem
It's more like a continuation, because I read somewhere that in Fallout 4 there will be a grown-up kid from Grayditch, whom we saved from fire ants. However, before E3, all this, of course, is idle reflection.

M
Mr_POMAH 12.05.22

Adam Mayhem
In the third foul, when installing the Brotherhood of Steel, it was still possible to run around))) I couldn't breathe.
And in general, in every Fallout game there is always a new hero, and not always a refugee.

A
Adam Mayhem 12.05.22

Riws
Well, there are 4 days left and finally we will find out how)

A
Adam Mayhem 12.05.22

Mr_POMAH
There is a strange similarity between games from Bethesda in The Elder Scrolls Many main characters come out of prison) and in Fallout from the shelter)

M
Mr_POMAH 12.05.22

Adam Mayhem
Foul 2 played? Yes, and in Vegas they dug him out of the grave)))

A
Adam Mayhem 12.05.22

Mr_POMAH
Well, I didn't say that everything, but many!!!!