3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wildcoep 12.05.22 12:00 am

Can't pass (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the camp of bandits he killed everyone, took everything and still burns active.

In the abode of spirits, I climbed everything with a lamp and saw only one spirit, but nothing happens
12 Comments
Sort by:
2012L.O.S.T. 12.05.22

confirm. I have the same problem, I didn't find how to solve it :(

B
Brianstorm 12.05.22

Same problem(

w
wildcoep 12.05.22

Bad) And then the eyes callous

A
Ascelladd 12.05.22

The bandits most likely didn’t loot some kind of chest, the icon usually goes out from this.

F
FENIX1992 12.05.22

I read somewhere that there will be a quest around the camp, which is probably why the sign is on, but the lantern is kind of a glitch

z
zdanu4 12.05.22

about the lamp - I still have it active. there you can shine on them. you will see that a miner couple is digging there. in the end, you can destroy the wall and loot the chest.
FENIX1992 happy birthday
. let the scene start for you geralt + tris + yen)))

F
Fedor Talatynnik 12.05.22

In one of these places there was a letter saying that the chest was hidden so that no one would find it. So this chest is among the boulders 30 meters from the point. If you look around the boulders in sight.

G
GTX7J 12.05.22

Fedor Talatynnik
and there is a cave. but the delirium was I could not get through this hole. then, like a spirit, he gasped for some reason))) well, he literally tumbled me into this cave.

d
dobrovlianin 12.05.22

zdanu4
shine, shine for a long time, break through the entrance to the cave, take everything that is there, and near the entrance too, but still it is "active"

j
jsilverst 12.05.22

Has anyone been to this island in Skellige.

I killed all the pirates, but on the mini-map the NCPs are marked in red and the ? sign is visible, which are visible on the
lower level. There is a closed door, how to open it? I climbed the whole island, there are no caves. Or is there
some kind of quest?

z
zweruchka 12.05.22

jsilverst
If I'm not confusing anything, then the entrance to the basement (it's long) is in large ruins, to the left (or to the right, if I confuse) Geralt on the screen. There are two pirates there.

j
jsilverst 12.05.22

zweruchka
Yes, there is a door to the right of Geralt, but it is closed, another door near the fast passage, it
is also closed. Is this how to open them or is there another way to get into the basement?

PS Understood, doors are not needed here. And in the lower right corner from Gerald there is a descent down.