3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22 12:10 am

Overheating 8320

Actually there was a problem, the percentage heats up to 75 and resets the frequency. Cooler Master V8 GTS cooler I don't think that the processor should be so hot, given that there were no such problems before. There is no dust either - absolutely, recently the kit has moved to a new building.
51 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 12.05.22

dobro4insky
somehow it seems smaller than Z9... If it's Z11, then the wires can be easily retracted back...

it's almost the same inside. It seems less because of the huge cooler and a bunch of untidy wires.
Well, he has a bulky vidyuha too.

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

I already felt ashamed for my curvature :( But it was already decently in time

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
If possible, a photo of how you made the bottom

-
-SK.art- 12.05.22

TheDisgusting

I'll be photographing the bottom in a couple of days, when the second card comes to the slide)
Yes, there, in fact, nothing special - I just slightly bent the grating under the power supply with a screwdriver. The gap increased, and the bp began to warm up and make less noise.

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

- Sergey Viktorovich -
We will do it. I don’t really know how people lay the wires so neatly, and 6pin is not enough if you lead behind the wall

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
Everything fits in the back, a little patience ... You can use YouTube, there are a lot of such videos

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
The topic, what kind of computer does anyone have, there is also a lot of ph ... Read, because your cooling ... Kg-kg

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

dobro4insky
Yes, I already understood that everything is sad here. Well, I'm an engineer with my mother, now we'll assemble it.

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

Not diarrhea, but scrofula - I lost the big fasteners from the kit for AM3 +, can I score on the cooler?

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
Yes x / s you can dazzle from anything ... Or turn on
the search .... If not, throw it out and forget it, like a bad dream ...
Ps ... Choosing a cooler is in the appropriate topic))) Do not be upset .. Pps
... If you really try hard and have friends in service centers... You can stir up something... Maybe someone bought such a cooler for Intel, for example... Or... There are a lot of options... Well, I would I immediately bought a normal (different cooler) Coolermaster company about nothing at all, not counting the legendary HAF ... Well, that's another topic ...

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

dobro4insky
Yes, the computer already costs a decent penny....(there are already thoughts to sell everything separately and take a ps-4). Probably it was not worth climbing, immediately taking it when I bought everything in the sc, so that everything was collected neatly. And not to climb with your rakes.

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
What to whine about now...you can always buy a coffin or a shaitan box...All you have to do is put the cooler in the right place or buy a new one...Is there really no 2-3 rubles in the stash...Or you collected so far that you can't find mounts?

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

Yes, the computer is getting up for a decent penny ...
My one has become far over a hundred at today's rate ... It's 5 ... 5 shaitan boxes ... and if you take DartMaul, probably more than 500 have been spent there ...

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

dobro4insky
Well, tomorrow I'll look for it with a fresh mind, today there's no point at night anyway I won't collect it.

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
Come on, lazybones.

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

Belomorkanal
I didn’t find it, it’s just a damned computer, or I .. Well, imagine, they’re from the hotel and mine aren’t there, they could of course fall behind the hallway (the boxes were there), but if they are there, then that’s it, because I won’t move it away (very heavy and combined, in fact, you can’t crawl in any way). And there is beauty in the room, everything is in boxes with accessories.
And for my cooler they offered 1 thousand wooden

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.22

Sell ​​TheDisgusting
, buy a better arctic freseher a30,
although the new version of v8 seems to be not bad, or do some handicrafts.

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

MunchkiN 616
can you give some examples of how to plant it, or harp the mounts yourself?

i
iMolodec 12.05.22

I didn’t understand TheDisgusting
, but how did you manage to lose the mount, it was like that in your pictures at first)
http://www.coolermaster.com/xresserver01-DLFILE-P130607000186b8-F130607000241d5.html
as I understand it, you lost the E mount and can't install it horizontally now?
if so, then you can leave everything as it is, just redirect the flows, bp with the valve down, bend your ribs (h11 is not the best choice) try to shove the blower down, but I'm not sure what kind of bp you have longer than the standard per kilowatt chtoli? ) or you just didn't put it all the way in. if it doesn’t work out, but it doesn’t seem to work out because of the power supply unit, then do it, the top valve for blowing in the rear blowing, look at the turntables on the cooler, they should then blow from top to bottom, clean everything from shit and cats, smear normal or normal thermal paste, look at which the cooler is spinning, there are 2 modes up to 1300 if through an adapter to 4pin and 1600 if without. Well, you obviously don’t have overclocking for 5gg with 1.5+?)

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

iMolodec
So they sat only on F mounts.
http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/power_supply_chieftec/Chieftec_Super_CFT850GDF_Black_850W_2x4_4x6_2x8_Cable_Management_72186.html
Here is the power supply, because of the length, if you turn it over, it will generally rest against the bottom without holes.
I already thought about the vertical installation with a change in direction, I'm just desperately trying to find fasteners.
Overclocking is only at 4.4 ... by the way, I shot it when the cooler was on, the cast was full, I don’t know. Usually, on coolers, should it be more convex? Plus, it was very difficult to disconnect the cooler from the processor, and the paste itself turned black.