3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 12.05.22 12:10 am

I want to buy an iPhone

Not really. I would like to take 4S, but it obviously does not cost 14 thousand, and I do not want to order abroad. Therefore, I want to take an inexpensive phone with a good camera so that it does not fail (that is, optimization of the iOS operating system level, which will not fail even after a year of use). And not to look like shit. And there was a very large viewing angle of the screen. And a great touchscreen. How much can you get such a phone? Will it be cheaper to take the 4th iPhone?
PS So, on the advice of one of the users (who advised me to find a Nokia on Windows), I found a promotion in our Nokia Lumia 620 8GB store. Without a discount it cost 9, with a discount 5. Good phone?
50 Comments
Sort by:
l
leftdead666 12.05.22

go

l
lovecreep 12.05.22

no, it's not cheaper,
look at the noky line on Windows

D
Devil208 12.05.22

lovecreep
Found on stock in our store Nokia Lumia 620 8GB. Without a discount it cost 9, with a discount 5. Good phone?

G
Gеmini 12.05.22

mm... and I wanted to joke about "suck"

i
igoryok31 12.05.22

buy ipone in the Chinese market!))) But seriously, Nokia or Sony!

D
Devil208 12.05.22

igoryok31
But seriously, Nokia or Sony
It's too vague. How many of them are there, these models? Hundreds, thousands?
And what about phones from Sony - what is their peculiarity? I only saw that they cost not much cheaper than the Iphone 4s.

i
igoryok31 12.05.22

Devil208
And you just take Sony into your hand and you will understand everything!) By the way, there are cheap models and read the characteristics!)

G
GTAMan 12.05.22

Devil208
Sony differs in that the devices of this company have a design.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 12.05.22

iPhones for TPs and shitheads who are going to change them every time a new model comes out.
Take Sony! In any case, you will be in the pros with this choice.

W
Wolfram carbide 12.05.22

The 4th stub is no longer relevant, especially with the latest version of iOS, the slowing down hat, by the way, the 4th one over there in the dns is selling used ones for 11 pieces, completely gone. From androids up to 10 Asus Zenfone 5 can be viewed, for example.

D
Dr.Virus_ 12.05.22

Sony or HTC

S
SUSUL1 12.05.22

in general, Nokia boasted of the installed optics.
You can search for Samsung note2, and now the price of the third one is falling.
In general, the light didn’t converge on the iPhone like a wedge, Yandexmarket will help you, there you can choose a phone according to different parameters, in PM and according to camera parameters in advanced settings If
the OS is not important, look at the nokia N8 - an interesting device
the price is not high

T
TIGERblacK 12.05.22

Better really buy Sony.

I have one like this, for example, Xperia Sola.

r
rPeBoJL 12.05.22

B
Brown guide 12.05.22

Ask mambo how

F
Francis I 12.05.22

14 thousand
Sony Xperia T3
Sony Xperia C3
excellent phones
There are also good models from HTC
HTC desire 500 (About 9 thousand)
and HTC desire 700 (12 thousand)
There is also samsung:
Samsung Galaxy core 2.

But take whatever you want, even if it's an Iphone .

D
Devil208 12.05.22

wtf_boom
In what sense is not relevant? Because he's not the last, or what? I do not need the latest iPhone, I need a great phone with the features I described above. And will I be forced to install a new axle?
SUSUL1
Os is not important, stability after years of use is important.
To everyone else who advises Sony, eychtisi
Thanks for the advice, but this is an android, this is an operating system with unlimited potential, but it is terribly buggy. Even in expensive phones. Over the years, this operating system is buggy more and more, the battery is eating well. While windows background and ayos fly no matter how old the phone is. And even if the last iOS is a little buggy, then it is buggy stably, in a year the number of glitches will not increase. Plus, the android is poorly protected, which cannot be said about ayos.
Tell me, is your expensive Android phone buggy, at least sometimes? How often? I'm talking about phone navigation.

B
Bomber 12.05.22

Devil208
My china on android 2.1 is not buggy at all, it is already quite a few years old, the battery lasts for 5 days on average.

A
Andrey Andreev is just a 12.05.22

Devil208
And here expensive >,? Do you even know how android has changed?
iPhones have been flying for a couple of years) 4s has been flying off for a long time .. And I generally keep quiet about wine phones)
How is the iPhone well protected ?! Tell interesting. About Activation Lock, just do not.

S
SUSUL1 12.05.22

Devil208 Gluttony
and inhibition of the android is a well-promoted myth. And the Yabloko people running from outlet to outlet are promoting it =)
For a pure android practically does not eat anything and flies like a plane. really, a clean phone in the "airplane" mode in my bag lay in standby mode for a week and sat down by only 5 percent (without a SIM card).
It is also worth paying attention to the volume of the battery. for it is worth reporting that a 4-core processor at 2.2 GHz will suck out 1100 mAh of battery in a matter of hours with active use.
But what eats in android is numerous widgets! Which users for the most part put without straining themselves to turn off these widgets in the background, but also the always-on 3G module, which these widgets also pull ....
And on the iPhone ... but on the iPhone there are no widgets =) There is nothing at all that did not allow you to buy Apple from you =)