3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lakt0za 12.05.22 12:10 am

Who can you sleep with? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who passed the game, tell me who you slept with. I slept with Kaira Menz and Yennefer. I know that you can also with Triss, Are there other girls, or is that all?
31 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lakt0za 12.05.22

Dragon2055
Clear. question removed. THX.

C
Cucumber312 12.05.22

zoomukc
He would then pull you up with Yen.

d
dmitrians 12.05.22

Dragon2055
in genus in novigrad

G
GTX7J 12.05.22

delirium in a brothel three prostitutes. courtesans walk around the city like scenery))) there is enough eroticism in the game, but it is standard and rather limited. who buzz the game +18!! so could I add more debauchery))) one consolation is a game of cards. where to get them for more powerful ones. the bastards were limited to ass and boobs parasites)))

O
Oleg Bervinov 12.05.22

GTX7J
and also, there are swearing and alcohol, dismemberment and murder ... so the 18+ rating is quite justified.

G
GTX7J 12.05.22

Oleg Bervinov
he is justified for any game where there are murders or scenes of violence. if they introduce elements of eroticism into the game, they would make them more interesting. or perishing then quite eroticism ruled out. generally if you do it well. here are some hints.)))

C
Cucumber312 12.05.22

zoomukc
Yen, she definitely wouldn't interfere.
GTX7J
Frank pron and not worth the wait. Because of this, the game could be banned in many countries.

u
u3epJlu 12.05.22

Needless to say, erotic scenes are poorly implemented here. They are implemented not vulgarly, tastefully, and completely useless to show sexual intercourse. Here, nevertheless, nudity is not a matter of nudity, the point is in romance.

M
Mihawk1 12.05.22

In the second part, the sex scenes were much more explicit than the slideshow in this part.

a
arinr 12.05.22

After arriving on Skeliga with the whole company, Geralt enters the cabin, and there Margarita says to Philippa: "On this ship, Geralt did not sleep only with Ciri and with me." and Philippa replies: "Well, everything is still ahead." Here is this hitting so hitting! Maybe this is a gag of Russian localization?

A
Astarsky 12.05.22

Why gag? If Keira is torn out, then in fact it is, well, except for Philippa, of course, since that complete lesbian ... )))