3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLATNOY1 12.05.22 12:10 am

Board of announcements and new orders. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When you enter the game, die and load, all sorts of tips appear on the loading screen. One of these hints says that if you return to a previously visited message board, a new order may appear there. But no matter how many boards I met while going through the plot, and no matter how many I returned to, I received orders only from the first visit.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
shtromk 12.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95
Wait a week.

B
BLATNOY1 12.05.22

shtromk Was
that a joke?

a
andydron 12.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95
Occurs, but very rarely. I have somewhere in the first locations this was only 1-3 times. The sign on the map even then turned yellow again. In the middle of the game and towards the end - I have never met repeated orders.

V
Viii 12.05.22

It seems that once the board icon was white, and one task (printed paper) was ..

Although maybe I messed up

K
Kane Edition 12.05.22

Remember the armor quest in Velen? When you return from Skellege, you will be asked to kill the archgryphon in order to get a special acid. So the witcher says "there is definitely an order for him, I'll kill two birds with one stone", and after that the board glows yellow - they say catch, dude, a new quest.

I think the algorithm will be like this.

L
LittleJoke 12.05.22

In my village near the whispering hill, once the board turned yellow and there appeared a large paper with a seal. Only when I took it - no quest was added. Either a bug, or a repeated quest for something that already happened (there are a lot of red orders in the magazine).

s
semferot48 12.05.22

after the quest a dream in a big city, in nograd, if after a while you go to the notice board, there will be a task for a haunted house, according to which you will return to the same house and see that the dreamer lives with a god girl.

s
saa0891 12.05.22

LittleJoke

Quest may not appear in the journal, you need to read what is written in the order, and see which location is indicated and who the customer is, therefore, accordingly, you move to the desired location and look for the one who marked the order, he may have an exclamation mark above his head, or maybe no.

B
BLATNOY1 12.05.22

semferot48
Well, I'm aware that there is such a task in the game, I had to meet with one. But to spoil the whole quest for others, it was not necessary.)) I've gone through all the bulletin boards, in the game there are very often missions with ghosts, middays, night owls, pestilence maidens. And with other monsters, there are either no quests or very few.