3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
waste and lolo 12.05.22 12:24 am

BSOD when loading windows 7 64

Save!!! The problem is this: this morning, after restarting the computer (everything was fine before), when windows starts up, the picture stops and the bsod stop 0x0000007B (0xFFFFF880009A9928, 0xFFFFFFFFC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) crashes. In general, at first I thought that Windows had crashed and reinstalled it, where I made a mistake (the problem was not solved). I sinned on the RAM - but no, it has nothing to do with it. I connected an old hdd with windows 7 32bit - everything loaded, checked the problematic ssd for viruses and errors - everything is clean too. In general, as I understand it, the problem is in the controller (or in the drivers?), Because of which Windows does not want to pick up the problematic ssd disk, how can this be fixed?
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 12.05.22

waste and ololo
Look, maybe it will help. http://bsodstop.ru/0x0000007b-inaccessible-boot-device

V
Victor Tsoi 12.05.22

waste and ololo
The only answer is buy a face and don't suffer ...

a
andrey064reg 12.05.22

waste and ololo
there was such a problem, I deleted all the update files, then the error PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED got out error code STOP: 0x0000006B, I reinstalled Windows, now everything is fine ... PS made a ban on updating Windows ...

b
bUlLeT1nZEgUn 12.05.22

7B just says that the screw is faulty, and iron. copy everything you need from there, if it is still possible to copy.
I will not recommend any victories, they work with ssd every other time.
smart, you can see if parameters 07 and 195 are not lit in red in it, you can try to restore Windows using standard means from a disk / flash drive

r
roverman 12.05.22

Try to do this:
Go to the registry editor using the recovery method, and fill in this reg file there:
https://yadi.sk/d/D50dsjib9s2uB
Reboot. If it does not help - xs.
If you do not have a registry editor, download ERD-Commander, upload it to a disc (it will be bootable) or a USB flash drive, and boot from it.
To the question "Initialize network connection in the background?" we answer No.
Answer Yes to the question "Reassign drive letters...".
In the window that appears, select the Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset item.
Now we start the registry editor.

w
waste and lolo 12.05.22

Problem solved

r
roverman 12.05.22

waste and lolo
how? Share at least, suddenly people will collide.

w
waste and lolo 12.05.22

roverman
Installed the OS on hard from another computer (the error remained), brought my computer - installed it - the OS determined my hardware and everything was fine ...