3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
superenot 12.05.22 12:24 am

Gamepad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello !! guys who play on the gamepad? sign up how do you like it? and if you can show what you play =) and at the same time advise which one to buy, I think it’s from xbox but I don’t know which one is better to take =) in general, I’m waiting for your advice
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saloknir 12.05.22

SuperEnot
And why doesn't Claudia suit you?

A
Artemko_one 12.05.22

SuperEnot
Take any, it will break anyway. My Logitech F310 for 1400r after 4 months the button began to stick.
The witcher is very well played

m
morganer 12.05.22

take it from xbox 360 without wired play almost all the games on it
I have for more than a year and everything is fine on it a bunch of Dark Souls games prepare to die edition
Dark Souls 2
GTA V
and so on

M
MuxauJl 12.05.22

SuperEnot
The game was originally designed for a gamepad, so it plays great. But if there is no experience with this kind of controller, there will be a certain period of getting used to, when it will be unusual and more difficult to play than on the keyboard and mouse.
I play on the console, so with my native ds4, but I would buy an x-box one on a computer (only from X1 or X360 - I don’t know, I would google reviews). It is picked up by games without additional tricks and the layout for it in PC games is done.

H
Hat1546 12.05.22

I've had a Logitech f510 for 3 years already. It's very convenient to play platform games, sports games, and races. In the case of the Witcher, it is also more convenient for me to play on the joe. The keys, X and Y, began to somehow stick, dismantled the joy, removed dust and dirt from the inside, filed the plastic on one key. So far everything is working great. Recently, a small backlash appeared, on the left stick, after I disassembled and re-planted the stick, everything works fine.
Still good joeys from boxing 360, they are also suitable for PC. I admit that if you get used to it, then the joy from 360 will be more convenient than my f510. The version from One has not yet been tested, so I can not say anything.

w
warsnake 12.05.22

I'm using an XBoX360 gamepad. Plays great in almost everything.

d
dizzy33 12.05.22

I tried to play the clave at the beginning, I could only hold out for 10 minutes. After that, I connected a Chinese xbox compatible gamepad and play on it. This kind of game is very difficult to play on the clave. Just for God's sake, do not buy Chinese gamepads for 300-400r, which also require an emulator.

s
superenot 12.05.22

I want from xboxone, but it’s embarrassing that it’s only by wire, but after all, 360 from the beginning was only by wire with a computer

R
RicoChico 12.05.22

Do not listen to anyone, take the original from Xbox. It is possible to connect wireless, but this requires a receiver.

Y
You_rock 12.05.22

I play on the xbox one gamepad, everything is fine and convenient.

d
dik120 12.05.22

I support everyone who spoke in favor of the Xbox. I bought it on occasion a year ago, now I drive all the games on it. Before him, there was a Logitech (or rather, there is) f 710 - day and night. The version for the PS is sold with a receiver.

T
Toxa95 12.05.22

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo comfortable!
No, seriously, management is well adjusted. Better than the same Bloodbourne times a hundred.
The only pity is that the game Dualshock 4 does not see. Somehow less fun when playing with the buttons from the Xbox, and not with pine squares.

M
Mr.Sirocco 12.05.22

X360 or X1 gamepad, the most convenient for games for a long time, how will X1 xs behave in time while it lives, but X360 gamepads have lived with me for more than one year, flying around the room, knocking down glasses and so on and nothing, alive and working.

A
Arinis 12.05.22

On the gamepad it is more convenient only thanks to the sofa, there are no special advantages, unless of course you adjust the keyboard for yourself. It will also be useful for the gamepad to download a program like Xpadder and make a combination of buttons for quick saving, then it’s a fairy tale.

D
Dwisler 12.05.22

I play with a gamepad from a Dualshock 4 curling iron. To make it wireless, I connected it via a Bluetooth adapter for 400 rubles. Like. Although I tried to play on the keyboard and mouse - I did not notice any inconvenience. Just lying on the couch is more comfortable with a gamepad.

S
Stratel 2010 12.05.22

I play on the Dualshock 3 gamepad. It is quite comfortable to play. Dualshock 4 shore. It hurts that his sticks are weak.

C
Culebyaka 12.05.22

SuperEnot
Logitech F710, 3 years already on it. idealochka!

V
Vanek2707 12.05.22

SuperEnot
I play on DualShock 4, wirelessly. The gamepad is awesome, it's a pleasure to play. I compared it with the Xbox 360 controller. It's much more convenient for me with Sony's.

R
Raven63 12.05.22

SuperEnot
I've been using Razer ONZA TE for a couple of years. The only serious drawback is that it is only wired. Otherwise, a slightly improved version of the Xbox 360.

x
xoseka78 12.05.22

I run around the world of the witcher on the logitech rumble gamepad F510 joystick with feedback, fight and swim underwater on the keyboard