3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
underwow228 12.05.22 12:24 am

Help catch the Coroner (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I saw some info somewhere that he can be caught until he kills a bunch of people, what needs to be done for this.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fitter 12.05.22

anderwow228
what needs to be done for this.
Follow Dandelion's questline.

u
underwow228 12.05.22

Fitterr
I completed the "Cabaret" mission completely, but I only caught him in a warehouse in the port of Novigrad. Only I heard that if you talk to him, search the entire dead room, you can immediately blame him

a
anti_Alien 12.05.22

anderwow228
Also killed him in the warehouse, but in a conversation with him for the second time in the morgue, there is a choice of remarks something like - How did it happen that you look young. I did not choose him, maybe this is the chance to kill him earlier.

s
seffko 12.05.22

anti_Alien
no, he will tell you that he smokes schmal, blows coke, drinks beer and therefore looks young.

f
fre33e 12.05.22

anti_Alien
Yes, at this question he will somehow absurdly excuse himself, and Geralt will believe him, in short, I could not figure him out to the warehouse.

a
anti_Alien 12.05.22

Probably only two endings. 1. Indiscriminately kill the dude from the fire keeper and do not find out the name of the real killer. 2 We interrogate the dude from the fire keeper and find out the name of the real maniac.

u
underwow228 12.05.22

anti_Alien
ok