3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.05.22 12:54 am

Questions about PG work

Carefully read the FAQ in the hidden text

In this topic, you can ask your question to the PlayGround.ru team, and be sure that the most popular questions will be answered for sure!

Popular questions are chosen by the users themselves by voting ([+] and [-] to the right of the message).
The most popular questions along with the answer will be moved to a separate topic for further discussion.
If you see a message that you are also interested in, press [+] to the right of it, and perhaps it will become the next one to be answered.

If there are several similar questions - put a plus to all or the first message on this topic.
FAQ on "Questions and suggestions for the work of PG"
0. Why is the topic periodically cleaned, and some suggestions are ignored?
Answer from the end: not a single sentence is ignored, the topic is read by the administration in full. Something is discarded as unnecessary, something is written down on a piece of paper and hung on the monitor. The topic is cleaned solely for the sake of order.

1. Will new html tags be available to users?
As they are really needed, we add them ourselves.

2. Will emoticons be introduced?
No such feature is currently planned.

3. How to report a message?
Under each comment there is a corresponding button.

4. Will a separate moderator be assigned to moderate news comments?
At the moment, there are separate moderators for both news comments and comments for articles and blogs.

5. Will it be possible to delete your own topics?
No.

6. Will newbies be banned from creating threads?
No.

7. Is it possible to shorten the waiting time - from adding an add-on to the game - to publishing it on PG?
Unfortunately no. The files are added by a real live person, he is alone. There are many files. Therefore, you will have to wait until it reaches exactly your file and adds it. Check out the FAQ - www.playground.ru/dox/other/1795/ You can also follow the status of your files on the next page - http://users.playground.ru/content/

8. Can I delete my profile from the site?
No, we do not see the point in such a function. If you are afraid of something, you can change any of your account information at any time.

9. Will the profile change?
Will. One way or another, the user profile page is constantly subject to certain improvements.

10. Why did you close the censuses?
Because the need for such topics has disappeared. At the moment, on each page of the game there is an option "Players", which allows you to find out who is playing the game, who played, what rating is set. Example - http://users.playground.ru/gta_5/

11. Why not really add the ability to delete your dialogues in the LAN? In my opinion, a very useful option is to clean the personal from unnecessary dialogues, for example, like Vkontakte.
The personal is stored on our server and does not take up any space on your hard drives. Roughly speaking, we have more priority tasks. Perhaps, when all the more important tasks are completed, we will deal with this issue.

12. What are bonuses deducted for? I didn’t receive any comments, bans, but four points were written off for something.
Writing off bonuses should not be taken as a deduction per se. Before they were written off they were credited to you. That is, using these four bonuses as an example, you need to understand that at first these three bonuses were accrued, and then they were withdrawn for deleting the content for which, in fact, these three bonuses were received. The write-off itself can occur for various reasons, for example, the moderator deleted your message due to violations of the rules.

13. Can you make it possible to ban a user so that he cannot write to me in a personal? Or at least disable the P2G2 bot?
In private messages there is a button to ignore ordinary users. This is a kind of user ban in the LAN.
As for P2G2, this is our artificial intelligence and it is made specifically for newsletters. It cannot be ignored.

14. Why does PG contain sites on Dandeon siege, Serious Sam and others that have died a long time ago? Wouldn't it be better to close them, and instead put up sites on thermal power plants or another popular series?
Issues with satellite sites will be addressed later. There will be progress in this direction.

15. Where did the topic for adding games go?
At the moment, we have increased the number of added games and improved the efficiency in this matter. If there are some games that have not been added yet, but you need them - tell the main moderator _Lemon_ in a personal - http://users.playground.ru/103106/

16. Is it possible to set up the old PG style as a thread?
No.

17. Where is the section for my comments, form posts, etc. now? etc.?
Everything you do on the site can be seen in your "event feed" by selecting "my actions on the site" from the drop-down list. And also in the profile in the right column there is an item "comments", in which you will find all your comments.

18. How do I enable subscription to topics?
There is no such option yet, but it will definitely be. Perhaps this will not be a subscription in its classical sense, but a notification option.

19. Hovering over the name of the game will no longer have a tooltip in the news?
Will be later.

20. How to earn bonuses without money, what are the standard scenarios for this?
The standard and main scenario is profile activity on the site. Bonuses are given practically for all actions on the site. The more activity, the more bonuses. More information here - http://www.playground.ru/about/rating/

21. Move streams to a separate video section
Later.

22. Will there be a mobile version of the site? Or maybe apps for android, ios?
At the moment, we are making some efforts to optimize the current site for mobile devices. We are aware of most of the issues and are working on them. A separate application, if ever, will be implemented in it only part of the functionality.

23. When will it be possible to choose the number of views of posts per page?
Timing is unknown. But there will definitely be a pagination.

24. How do you know which of your friends are online?
By the look of the avatar. Its design changes depending on the status of the user. Also, when you hover over a nickname in a tooltip, you can see the status of the user. And in the history of personal messages on the green circle on the user's avatar.

25. You need a support service, in fact, it doesn’t matter in what form it will be implemented (forum, icq, etc.), the important thing is that serious projects look somehow not solid, as if everything has returned to the Stone Age, people have ideas , suggestions, work for the consumer - this is paramount
. For example, I was looking for a topic in order to point out a flaw in the site and it was very difficult to find a place where it would actually be possible to address this
One way or another, we know about all the problem areas of the site. We test and verify any functionality several times. All bugs are known and fixed both before the release of the functionality and after. You need to clearly understand that there are priorities in the development and fixing bugs. We adhere to a strict order in these priorities based on the importance and criticality of certain tasks or problems. The best way to report a bug:
1) write to this topic - http://forums.playground.ru/main/631627/
2) write to the main moderator in PM - http://users.playground.ru/103106/
3) write by mail - [email protected]

26. General topics with questions about the passage are closed. Why is that?
Common threads tend to be a litter of questions and answers that aren't consistent. We decided that the policy of "one problem - one topic" is more beneficial in terms of information search and its structuring.

27. Why isn't the grades section on my profile updated?
caching. The update happens once a day for everyone.

28. Tell me what bb codes work here and how to write them?
BB codes have never worked on our forum and will never work. At the moment, all tags available to users are located immediately above the form for writing a comment. New ones will be added only when really needed.

29. Can you make a permanent non-disappearing login / password window so as not to suffer with a pop-up window?
Turn on cookies in your browser and you won't have to worry about anything. The login form is made taking into account the statistics of access to it. We focus on general rather than private preferences. Although, the question was raised incorrectly and it is not entirely clear what the speech is about and what the torment is

30. I was not credited with bonuses for yesterday.
Bonus accrual occurs once a day, late at night. There are occasional errors in this process. If on one of the nights you were not credited with bonuses, then on the next night you will be credited with bonuses for a period of two days.

31. 5000 bonuses disappeared, when trying to transfer them to the [GameName] account, an error occurred, but the bonuses were withdrawn.
All operations with the withdrawal of bonuses are under strict control, and all errors are processed manually. If such a situation occurs, do not hesitate - you will either return the bonuses, or the transfer will take place, but with a delay. If here, in your opinion, something went wrong, report it here - [email protected]

Questions on moderation in this topic are not considered!
182 Comments
Sort by:
R
RetMiXone 12.05.22

Under the avatars of users there is always an inscription "expert rating", I have it like this "expert rating: 7", what does this mean?

A
Alexander Becker 12.05.22

http://www.playground.ru/about/rating/ Maybe this is what you were looking for.

m
manwithoutskill 12.05.22

What is this expert rating and what is it for? Thanks in advance

P
Psychodolb 12.05.22

manwithoutskill
http://www.playground.ru/about/rating/

S
StalkerVirys 12.05.22

once accidentally ran into statistics on points. How much did I get in a day? I just can't find it again. tell me where to poke?

T
TTG 12.05.22

Point to your avatar. Press LMB. Select bonuses.

P
Psychodolb 12.05.22

StalkerVirys
http://www.playground.ru/bonus/income/

R
Renegade Style 12.05.22

I had 11200 bonuses, today I go in, and already 6092 how is it ?! I didn't transfer 5000 anywhere. I looked at the accrual, and noticed that for some days the bonuses were reduced. Explain what to do.

R
Renegade Style 12.05.22

It seems that I understood what the problem is: not long ago they increased my x2 bonus, so for some reason now x2 seems to be missing, that is, there is no increase by 2 times and over the past days it has disappeared. please return x2.

R
Renegade Style 12.05.22

lemon Friday has come, help people

_
_Lemon_ 12.05.22

RU-DIK Will
resume.

Renegade Style
We have recently revised the algorithm for calculating bonuses. Now, if you like 47 blogs in 5 minutes, you won't get bonuses for it. We counted the bonuses for the trickiest ones. There will be no cheating, alas.

R
Renegade Style 12.05.22

_Lemon_
Captain Kote too? Okay, then I have such a question. Do 46 blogs in 5 minutes count? and a limit to all likes or just site likes?
PS: I threw a resume on the moderator of some games, but there is no answer?

R
Renegade Style 12.05.22

Spline 55
and don't speak. every entry to the site is Russian roulette for me. with each entry of bonuses less and less. how dare you do that? Of course, I can copy-paste blogs, flood forums, and fill out wikis for some games, but I don’t want it to turn out like it is now.

A
AT_Sagor 12.05.22

Bonuses were not badly cut, as much as a whole third flew off. Looks like I'm just one of these "most cunning" users. Every time I learn a lot about myself.

M
Mister-x-3113 12.05.22

Yes, you won’t understand something at all with these bonuses, I’m already afraid to put likes on those blogs that I really like, and suddenly the bonuses will be downvoted. And another question, why was I banned for a week, sort of like for a mate, and didn’t make a remark to begin with?

M
Mister-x-3113 12.05.22

at_sagor
Yes, everyone is sitting here only because of these bonuses, but I don’t understand how else to be active on the site if bonuses are minus for the same activity.

P
Psychodolb 12.05.22

jet3187
And another question, why was I banned for a week, sort of like for a mate, and not made a remark to begin with?

And who told you that there will definitely be a warning before the ban?... By registering on the site, you agree to its rules, which state that swearing is prohibited in any form, roughly speaking, you have already been warned... The type of punishment and its terms determine moderator, focusing on the situation ... Someone will get off with a warning, and someone will immediately receive a ban for a month ... (=

R
Renegade Style 12.05.22

I think it is necessary to introduce the following system: piecework accrual:
1) the maximum number of bonuses per day is 1000
2) bonuses are accrued for blogs, news, file uploads/downloads (an image in the gallery does not count), for likes (not pg, but from social networks, you will get an advertisement for the site), for filling out the Wiki.
That would be the best way to be honest. And also I repeat: Lemon, well, do you really feel sorry for 50 rubles for a child, do you really feel sorry for fifty dollars in our world that you can buy for fifty dollars? 2 loaves of bread and that's it. Is it really a pity for you to give your child two loaves of bread?! Lemon you are a Jew!

B
Bearhunt 12.05.22

Psychodolb
"The type of punishment and its terms are determined by the moderator, focusing on the situation ... Someone will get off with a warning, and someone will immediately receive a ban for a month ... (="
- That is, it is not a fact that it was a mate, maybe criticism Moderator did not like it, or was it because of lack of sleep that he smeared the brow with a ban?

P
Psychodolb 12.05.22

Bearhunt
That is, it’s not a fact that it was a checkmate, maybe the moderator didn’t like the criticism The

moderator does not have the right to use his abilities for personal purposes, otherwise he is deprived of these rights and banned for a decent period (there were precedents) ... If you think that you have received the ban is unfair, then you can appeal it by contacting the main moderator... The situation will definitely be sorted out and the culprit will be punished... (=