3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22 12:54 am

Did the writers get the story right? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm interested in your opinions! Is the game of the RPG genre worthy, did you feel yourself in this game or did you just learn the story of a certain witcher Geralt?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 12.05.22

Stupid question. CD Projekt RED did a great job!

B
Barack Kamacho 12.05.22

the plot is at the level of walking and maybe even higher

s
seffko 12.05.22

well, the first one was more interesting to me than saving ciri

B
Beringer 12.05.22

Topic provocative srach. Someone wants to show their individuality, throwing poop in the direction of the game. All reviews showed that the game is not lower than 8 out of 10. So everything was successful, and gamers who understand the taste of the game are in solidarity with this.

d
demetri3 12.05.22

The storyline is good, but lacks epic. The whole game was waiting for the battles of the North with Nilfgaard, the battle for Novigrad, but this did not happen. (This was especially lacking after the "Hollywood" second part. The Witcher 3 is also very linear, when compared with the same second part, many characters are missing (I I wanted to meet Shani in the game.) But it is interesting to observe the main story of Ciri.

r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22

It is important for me to hear the opinion of old fans of the series, 1 and 2 parts!

r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22

demetri333
I agree completely! A huge world, but sometimes you feel hopeless, you are not given a choice, it really pissed me off!

I
Ilya233 12.05.22

We got it right.

Z
Zomb1k 12.05.22

More than. A great end to an epic series.

M
Mari8936 12.05.22

The plot is not bad, but it didn’t catch on like the first 2 games. Linear and all tied to Ciri (1/3 are looking for her, 1/3 are messing around with her, and there is somewhere at the end of the hunt, and how a banal villain is presented, in in the first part, he is more talkative). In the first there was variability to take sides / send everyone, in the second, chapter 2 is generally fundamentally different depending on the choice, and 3 too. Secondary tasks with Buttercup, Zoltan / Dijkstra, Thaler, Roche / I liked some contracts much more. When the lodge appeared, I thought something interesting would begin, but they quickly disappeared somewhere (

K
KanoVoxLian 12.05.22

The plot is more than good.

P
Pravik 12.05.22

Yes.

M
Mercurionio 12.05.22

Yes, we did it. There are those who are not satisfied with Sapkowski's characters. Projects fixed it (for these people). The plot is interesting, though a bit predictable.
I agree with Verlorena, the only flaw in the plot is the lack of global variability. Protein / order is not enough = /