3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22 01:08 am

Alchemy... the mother of Anarchy! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In alchemy, I'm not particularly strong, but ... That's why the question is actually. Is it worth pumping the "Fixer" subskill? I don't quite understand what "increases the durability of oils" means. The total level of pumping there is 0/3, but at level 1 it will give 33%. Sorry if not relevant)
23 Comments
Sort by:
W
Weinar 12.05.22

Look, we take any oil that is not improved, it is enough for 20 strokes, and now see for yourself whether it is worth taking

K
Kiol20 12.05.22

Well, at the last level, you never run out of oil.

G
Genesis48 12.05.22

bad spec
in most cases 20 is enough. 40 is already a lot. 60 is overkill

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

Vaynar
Not quite understood you friend))

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

Ahh ... So it increases the number of hits chtoli?

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

Dear all, thanks to all of you who responded. While the skill was pumped up by 1, because no more OU yet)

-
-Nerevar- 12.05.22

Pussy_ZARED
You need to download everything you need, and not to ask, I didn’t download bombs or oil, they are already improved by recipes. I pumped the swordsman for speed and strength, and also so that I would beat off arrows and take a little resistance against intoxication from mutagens and the duration of potions, signs of igni, quen, axius pumped a little for pain and suffering, it was not difficult to play

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

-Nerevar-
I don't play on low difficulty levels) Only hardcore baby, ONLY TO DEATH!)

A
ALESHIN98 12.05.22

WHERE TO GET MONSTER SHELL?

-
-Nerevar- 12.05.22

Pussy_ZARED
Me too, so what? You pump a swordsman into speed and a little strength, you pump a little signs of irden and quen, then a little stamina where the mutation is, well, you understand, well, so that you can drink two decoctions and some 1-2 elika without a swordsman you are meat on high difficulty if you throw in oil and bombs with 2 gorgs and a golem are unlikely to cope with oil, but I don’t see any prospects for bombs

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

-Nerevar-
You are strange...

-
-Nerevar- 12.05.22

Pussy_ZARED
What do you expect from me download as you know how you feel comfortable because you ask stupid questions at me
Geralt the butcher roofs everything there are people playing from a crossbow or from a sword or from signs, but I tend to the style of Western gamers to download everything choosing the most necessary for survival, well, something like that ... because this option is the most promising, you can use swords sensibly and potions drink well and give the enemy heat with signs, forcing them to splash and lie down from blows with swords. I just mean what will happen like in Prime World "I put together a build but I can’t drag it, teach me how to drag" That's what I'll tell you in response, yes it is relevant and no it is not relevant, yes it makes sense to pump into oils and bombs and there is no point pump into oils and bombs, do you understand such an answer? Download what you want, but pay attention to the runes. The outcome of the battle depends on the runes in the swords. Everyone builds for themselves, understand that it’s more convenient for someone to pump oils, for someone without them, the damage that oils cause is enough

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

-Nerevar-
Well, I made myself the so-called "golden mean" between the swordsman and the signs, the good thing is that for lvl they give 2 OU each ...

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

-Nerevar-
In addition, initially I just wanted to know what the "Fixer" skill is, nothing more ... And there was not even a question about whether it was worth downloading or not worth downloading)

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

Mavladiy1988
I will think about your proposal, dear Mr. Troll)

g
geralt2039 12.05.22

Pussy_ZARED are
you -Nerevar-?

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

geralt2039
Oh, I'm sorry)) I didn't understand anything there from sleep))

g
geralt2039 12.05.22

Pussy_ZARED
You don't have to apologize to me, but to Mavladiy1988

s
seffko 12.05.22

eh, right now, to pooftopit

-
-Nerevar- 12.05.22

Mavladiy1988 get out of
here filthy troll