3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100Player 12.05.22 01:08 am

Problem with connecting to the party !!! (Warframe)

When I try to play co-op, it says "Connection to the server has been interrupted", and then it says that I have a strict NAT, and I need to perform port forwarding 4950 & 4955. Help!!!!!!!
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 12.05.22

Your ports are closed, The easiest way is to look for someone who can host normally.

T
TURBURETKA 12.05.22

It may be a well-known problem of a server port rally, it often happens. If it’s not you or your friend who can’t connect to each other or everything is offline in the friends list, you will have to wait until the server ports are fixed (in the region chat you can ask around, read about ports).

D
Diablonos 12.05.22

Pro100Player
This is not a problem of the game, but rather of your provider who sells everyone cheap "gray" IPs. While in more developed countries they have already forgotten what it is and everyone has an open NAT.

I
Izuru Hitachi 12.05.22

Turburetka
Brad. How many did not play - never heard of this. As a host, I continue to host without any problems. And questions should be asked to the provider that blocks the ports, and asked to give out its external IP address, and then there will be no problems.

T
TURBURETKA 12.05.22

Izuru Hitachi
Nonsense or not, I encountered this 3 times personally, once it was restored only a day later, and in the regional chat everyone unsubscribed that they could not join the party and about the ports that had flown down.