3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22 01:08 am

I had a dream today...

that I go online, first of all, as always, I get on the PG and see about the horror ... on the PG they turned on the avatars function! What dream did you have today?
214 Comments
Sort by:
F
FearNax 12.05.22

Why do I dream in a dream that I have a plane, but in real life is a car?

W
Wirth's leg 12.05.22

Why do I dream in a dream that I have a plane, but in real life there is a car? / i>
I don’t remember Raynor flying on a plane ..)

A
Alaric 12.05.22

And you try something other than carrots at night, maybe you will dream of a spaceship ?!

N
Nestor Makhno 12.05.22

Say thank you if you dream that you are a bum, but in real life you have an apartment)))

D
Darking Cat 12.05.22

A lot of things to dream in 1 dream ... in general, who did not know the duration of sleep is only 12 seconds: D + 1, -1 second: D In fact, as much as you sleep! But in that world, the world of dreams, time flows faster in many, many, many and many more times!!!

M
MaJIbIu 12.05.22

aftar yadu - and against the wall

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

aftar yadu - and against the wall.
Why are you a fool to write such a thing, to put you in jail !! All of a sudden, I really will drink yadu and hit my head against the wall! You will be responsible for this. Article "Incitement to suicide"

I had a dream today ..... not a dream, just some kind of thriller! In general, the situation is this. Some kind of city of zombie people, or rather people like people, but only some zombies (like in the movie "Dagon"). And so my friends and I climbed it looking for something, and there some plants began to capture this city. We started to run away, burst into some basement, and it turned out to be the subway, moreover, German and wartime. There are corpses all over the place, they ran away screaming. And the plants have already devoured most of the city. In general, the city turned out to be an island. But there was another island not far away, they wanted to swim across to it, fortunately not far, but it turned out that some freaks live in the water (for some reason they were called that in a dream), outwardly they look like devils, only larger. So: one of us rushed into the water to swim across, and they tore him to pieces. It was just indescribable horror. Suddenly, one of the freaks surfaced near us (they couldn't get out of the water) and offered to take us to the other side, and for that he asked for a ........cell phone)))!! Further, not everything got confused ... I remember a submarine, some kind of living creatures that, through tentacles, made you the same as they are. I woke up in a cold sweat and was terribly thirsty! This is not the whole dream, but I can’t describe it in more detail. Here but I can't describe it better. Here but I can't describe it better. Here

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

Here, looking at my first post, I'm surprised - dreams come true.)) And then you really didn’t want avatars)))

N
Nobzy owner 12.05.22

I had a dream in which Chuck Noris was sitting on the PG, swearing a lot, writing something, then got up, threw the computer out the window and said that he had gone to make lemon juice.

S
Sality 12.05.22

It doesn't even dare to be called avatars.

R
Rolento 12.05.22

FreddyCruger
what eventful dreams you have, you can envy

S
Strelok43 12.05.22

The OP is right, avatars are indeed included.
disaper
You look at the date of the first post, if you're hinting at what he is, slow.

h
hip priest 12.05.22

A prophetic dream.

L
Last Engineer 12.05.22

Guys, if you dream of a gay seller in a store, then this means that the perpod will fail you in the exam, infa 100%

c
clock watcher 12.05.22

I used to have such a dream that I was on the hundredth floor of some building, in some narrow room with almost no walls (that is, an open floor, some high-rise buildings and tall trees outside) and large holes in semi. Suddenly, for some reason, this skyscraper began to rock, and I began to be carried from one edge to another))))) At the same time, I somehow managed not to fall into the holes) But I constantly hung over the cliffs and xs how, but rose. I don’t remember how it ended, I guess I just woke up)

C
Captain Anonymous 12.05.22

You could upload pictures to YouTube, eh ...

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

Clockwatcher
A terrible dream, I also dreamed of something similar. Or how the city where I am is covered with a huge wave, cooler than in Pendos blockbusters)

c
clock watcher 12.05.22

Freddy Kruger
Yes, in dreams you can’t see anything ... And most importantly - the sensations are as if in reality! Even pain is felt. Here, for example, is another one - I find myself in some kind of snow-covered courtyard of some large building (maybe a school, xs), I have to cross it. And all of a sudden cars start to drive over it. I try to bypass them, but they just try to knock me down. One still succeeds, but I was not run over, I just rolled over the hood and fell. I want to get up and I feel that I have no strength at all, as if I was paralyzed, and a truck is rushing at me. Somehow I got up and dodged literally in some centimeter, ran up to the wall of the building and hid on top of a snowdrift, safe. Suddenly I feel that I am suffocating, as if I have run several kilometers. Catching my breath, I somehow jump over this yard in one jump and find myself on a safe street. Fuuuhhh, I think I did. I look down and find myself standing barefoot in the snow. Here, I think I’ll have to go back through this yard for boots, because you won’t go far barefoot in the snow. Suddenly, some person comes running and throws my shoes to me)))) Well, a dream)))

D
DeusChannel 12.05.22

Heh, funny dreams do happen. My last dream was also quite funny: in my last dream, I saw how I was wandering around some square with Medvedev, we were walking, and we were talking about something that I don’t remember, but they talked as if they had known each other for a hundred years, t .e. sincerely and lightly, we freely develop the topic, then we approach a real wall of reporters and journalists, Medvedev begins to tell them something, I am silent, then we move away somewhere, he says something else to me, and then the dream ends =)

Z
Zit08[Maximum Solitude] 12.05.22

Neyro
you have a connection with Putin, like Harry with the dark lord