3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diroll4ik12 12.05.22 01:20 am

The computer turns off. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Recently I decided to replay Skyrim, installed a repack from Fenix ​​and pumped up a dozen other mods. In general, somehow I was walking around the location and a stable 60 fps began to drop sharply to 30-40, when I looked at the horizon in the forest, at that time I hear something start to "murmur" inside the computer, I just look away or look down immediately stops "buzzing". And if you just look at this horizon for more than 10 seconds, then the computer reboots, and not only in this place, in many places it was. Vidyuha, the processor is normal, they do not heat up, I measured it with MSI afterburner.
Specifications of my computer:
Gigabyte gtx 970 4gb
8gb ram
i5-3570 3.8 ghz.
hdd
40 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 12.05.22

lookaway
well, karoch. remove the cover and listen where the sound comes from at this load, to be sure.
According to reviews, on gigabyte 970s, the throttles often whistle under load - apparently, this squeak is understood as "murmur"

G
GONE TO DTF 12.05.22

Diroll4ik12
if the fps drops to 30-40, then there is clearly a load of more than 60%. and hardly on the cp.
and I'm not a special theorist, of course, but it is possible that if the FPS drops and the load does not increase, it indicates a lack of power.
try running some demanding game. the same witcher 3 on the beyond with hair. see how things are going there.

eroppo
how can you confuse the squeak of throttles with a murmur =

D
Diroll4ik12 12.05.22

lookaway
there is nothing to load the video at all, in cities, in the vastness of skyrim with a bunch of nps exactly 60 fps, you just start looking at these trees, at a certain point, and the fps starts to drop, you continue to watch for 10 seconds - reboot the computer.

D
Diroll4ik12 12.05.22

lookaway The
Witcher 3 is running great, not a single crash, not a single reboot of the computer, almost everything is on the beyond, HairWorks is included for everyone.

G
GONE TO DTF 12.05.22

Diroll4ik12
Well, something in these trees is starting to heavily load the system.
maybe some kind of mod, I xs.

And what is the load of the card in the Witcher?

s
seffko 12.05.22

Diroll4ik12
gpu will have to turn below or disable the crash and reboot manually.

D
Diroll4ik12 12.05.22

lookaway
99% load, temperature 64-67

m
mad_le_zisell 12.05.22

Check the power supply, you can also test the RAM.

n
nriwz 12.05.22

The power supply may not deliver rated power, and sometimes it sits on the edges at full load, and it is difficult to clean it only with compressed air.

D
Diroll4ik12 12.05.22

mad_le_zisell
nriwz
99% load, temperature 64-67 in the witcher 3, I play for several hours - everything is fine, in skyrim, most likely, some mod is to blame.
I'm not at home yet, so I can't check, sorry.

D
Derbalo 12.05.22

Diroll4ik12
I don't know if this will help you or not. But yesterday I launched Skyrim and played for 2 hours without shutting down. The fact is that I have not played for a month and now everything is fine.

M
Misako Ritsuno 12.05.22

Diroll4ik12
Too many mods.
Yes, and the repack of the game may not be compatible with mods.

L
Levesal 12.05.22

It's the curse of Sovngarde, my friend.

x
xexyz 12.05.22

Replace the PSU with a more powerful one. Because of the mods, the vidyuha eats up all its amps.

a
arah 12.05.22

Diroll4ik12
most likely some mod is to blame. - that's right. Disconnect everything that you set yourself, and then connect one at a time and you will find a brat)

d
danilukHF 12.05.22

the pc itself should not be cut down like this because of the game, even with mods, even without, you can, of course, play like that until you completely sit down, but it’s better to give it to the service, let them check it, you didn’t buy the computer for three days of use

M
Maxell Russia 12.05.22

Write the config, mb power supply under load is not enough

Q
Qnizza 12.05.22

Mods conflict with each other.

n
nriwz 12.05.22

Skyrim is a strange game, they released a super-duper platinum-gold edition and bugs were not removed from even the main quest)

J
Jecuken 12.05.22

By the way, an interesting thing I have with the GTX 970 is the same canoe in some games is cut down, and in some it is not. Tuskapl in the service did not find anything, in general, without a clue what kind of nonsense. then I tried to put the vidyuhi in the second PCIE slot, it became much more stable, but in the first witcher it cuts out sometimes ... By the way, the PSU is 650 watts. Although this is also interesting, the maximum load for 12v is 43A, but the video card seems to require at least 42A, and the campaign is all about that. I installed a power supply unit at a friend’s 750 W but played only 1 hour, which is not convincing enough for me, but damn my friend I couldn’t leave it for a longer time. In general, try a more powerful block and drive as much as you drive on your own to determine for sure ..