3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22 01:20 am

Holding back the anger! Spoilers! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, here I disliked Yennefer, so I confessed my love to Triss! Sailed on Skelleg and Geralt, as if nothing had happened, let's stick compliments to Jenn, but I don't want to chase the plot quickly! So you tell me how long it will take to send Jenn to hell!? Maybe right at the feast there will be an opportunity to tell her?
31 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiol20 12.05.22

No, why don't you like it?

H
Hireidan 12.05.22

Rockandrolllove
in the quest, when she asks the genie to find him to remove the spell of another genie cast on them - tell her after the disenchantment that you suddenly became cold, like Kai. And that's it. Otfriendzonil - revenge! For all the bullshit she did with Geralt in the books. Just for all the bullshit!

l
lexachok 12.05.22

On a skelege, you can knock it off. but at the feast, do all the actions that you will be offered. and you will be happy.

r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22

Kiol20
I didn't save Triss for the whole 2nd part... I think that Triss's feelings are much sincere!

r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22

lexachok
No, I don't want to change Triss either, I hope in Morhen she will say something like - I thought you would stay with Jenn, but I am very glad that your choice fell on me!)

K
Kiol20 12.05.22

Rockandrolllove
Clear. Just wait for the "Last Wish" quest.

s
saa0891 12.05.22

For those who have not read the books but have played all the previous parts, the choice is obvious in my opinion, of course, I still made very little progress in the plot, but I also always saved Triss in the second part, and already somehow got used to it, she has been with us for a long time the whole trilogy and became like a native, and then some kind of arrogant aunt falls down, in general, for the first time I'm only for Triss, and then we'll see.

K
Kiol20 12.05.22

saa0891 Xs
, I liked Yen even before the books.

d
dimon-alfa 12.05.22

saa0891
and then some kind of arrogant aunt falls down
hah, he said funny, I was pleased with your comment

P
Praise the Sun 12.05.22

Clearly, ugly Triss misled you in the second part. But still, yes, if you want to break up with Ian, you will kill her in the quest about the genie.

r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22

saa0891
Yes, and I read books, but even there I didn't like Jenn, well, I don't like arrogant girls!

r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22

Purgesha
Not even so, it is in the 3rd part that I think she deserves more love!

P
Praise the Sun 12.05.22

Rockandrolllove
I personally liked it in part 3, I agree. But at the same time, I can’t go against the books, although Ian is a bastard, it’s just her mask, behind which she diligently hides. And in some moments she took it off, though not for long. At the same time, Triss for Geralt is a fleeting attraction (according to the books). In general, it's good that both Sapkowski and the projects created such a situation for Geralt.

D
Danil01 12.05.22

books are books and a game is completely different, judging by the books in them, Geralt is literally scary in the literal sense, but in games it’s normal, so don’t breed who Geralt chose here.
And by the way, when someone loses his memory, his tastes can easily change

r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22

Purgesha
Yes, you're right, but we have a game, ie. in a sense a new story! In this context, I choose Triss! If there were a true story from books here, maybe the choice would be obvious!

F
Fallen Cheshire 12.05.22

Triss used Geralt. Lalki.

r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22

Fallen Cheshire
Geralt had a choice, no one forced him to fall in love with Triss!

F
Fallen Cheshire 12.05.22

Rockandrolllove
Geralt had no choice because he lost his memory.

b
bwana tomatto 12.05.22

In KaerMorhen, when we bring Cirilla there, in the animation of the meeting, Triss runs with the words: - "Sister ..."! That is, in fact, considers himself a sister. And Yennefer, in my opinion, is more like a mother to Ciri. And the decision, as always, is up to the players)))

s
shadow326 12.05.22

Rockandrolllove
Nope) she will completely limply watch Yen kiss Geralt) they made Triss a patient in the third part)