3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
parkourser 13.09.19 01:32 am

Ask for advice and opinions

Hello, friends. Recently discovered a new genre of horror in video games, and decided to go the sensational Outlast. The game I really liked it, although I used to go into her chunks of 5 minutes - more is not enough :) once you have decided to go - was involved, accustomed to the scripts of the inhabitants, and passed all in one go. The story I liked, the graphics on high (which I really appreciate in games).
So, I wanted more. First came to mind (well, in Google :) - Amnesia - The Dark Descent. Took, started playing, very much, was also in the same breath, even where it has built a couple of brick buildings. After that I wanted to try something else - sentimental story, maybe a horror, interesting game play, engagement, storytelling and atmosphere. And, I came to the following: Penumbra - the progenitor of Amnesia (3 parts), BioShock - not in what part of never played before, probably with the first pass; Amnesia - The Machine for Pigs - the sequel, little has changed developers, I played a bit, I didn't really like (maybe disprove?)
Friends who played? Please send a opinion about the games that I wrote. I wonder what the like /do not like, is it worth it to play all the parts, or in what specific whether to pass the 2nd Amnesia?... And tell me, can I know more masterpieces (sentimental story, maybe a horror, interesting game play, engagement, storytelling, atmosphere)? Thank you all in advance!
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sater 13.09.19

Start reading Lovecraft, Edgar Allan PoE.

J
Just another User 13.09.19

Ghjcnj yfxyb xbnfnm? cerf!

S
Sater 13.09.19

Just another User
In most of these games use the stories of these authors, their literary methods forcing of the atmosphere.
Please decipher the comment (or maybe you fell asleep on the keyboard), it refers to the games or the listed authors?

p
parkourser 13.09.19

In my opinion, here is the game forum, not a library. Please stay on topic, mates

p
parkourser 13.09.19

Anyway thanks for the answer, much of their work I read, in solidarity.

S
Sater 13.09.19

call of cthulhu dark corners of the earth - a combination of action horror and adventure component. In my opinion, a worthy representative of the genre, it is strange that it is not in this list. But the graphics may seem, by today's standards, miserable. But there is a lot lacking in today's horror games. For example, a better main character for a long time, looking at a particularly eerie
scenes from the life of the town with a revolver in hand.

r
requiemmm 13.09.19

The first Dead Space quite a horror, then Stalker, strange as it may sound, there is a very atmospheric location, especially if in the real world visited in places. The Vampires have such interesting location, the Hotel. Reference-tselochki, probably for the Shining king. But the old but the first time impression. Generally it is rather to consolers question, there are all sorts of Fatal Frame and others of that ilk.

p
parkourser 13.09.19

Only if the first Dead Space?

F
FOXDIE_id 13.09.19

parkourser
Dead space,Outlast and these games are all sugalski.In the same space you go along the corridor,crashes a monster,you put a hundred bricks,put a clip into the monster,go on.All through the game.But so had the entire game was scary, very, very few.SIlent hill 2,3 , Fatal Frame, Siren. I think this is a full-blooded horror.

S
Sater 13.09.19

And in the quest the darkness within play?

S
Sfyzuk 13.09.19

Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Awesome.There are 2 ways about it
Amnesia - The Machine for Pigs Sucked.Short,boring,not terrible.Just a waste of time.
BioShock - Take will not regret.Start with the first
From scary to allocate:Condemned - Criminal Origins,Nightmare House.Google.Suggest)