3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nickbee 14.05.22 01:05 am

Runestone Chernobog (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As I understand it, the bug with the stone was not fixed?
Now the percentage of damage on the rune is displayed, but the stone did not work, and does not work, the damage in the characteristics does not increase
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaXuS_Who 14.05.22

nickbee
It turns out, I already thought about the fix, but somehow I didn’t really pay attention to the damage. Now I know it's bullshit

S
Sargarus 14.05.22

it is not needed in fact, it is better to increase the beam modifier.

N
Nickbee 14.05.22

pLast1c
in the sense that 3 stones of 5% each = +15% to damage are not needed, if what kind
of modifier?

M
MaXuS_Who 14.05.22

nickbee
In my opinion, he’s right, it’s better to put it on breaking through the shield, strength to the signs or even find the Veles stone, he seems to give an awesome chip if I’m not mistaken

V
Vanek2707 14.05.22

nickbee
One of the developers on the forum wrote that it was an interface bug. In fact, the stone works.
Here's the May 25 entry. We will address this issue with a patch. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/40315-BUG-Superior-Chernobog-Runestone-gives-0-Attack-PowerWhile I don't risk placing these stones myself, I already have two.

i
ilya1iz2 14.05.22

Vanek2707
That's all nonsense, insert the weakest stone into any sword, and you'll see that it's all nonsense.

l
lexachok 14.05.22

Ilya11
these stones are not nonsense. in my opinion, you need to increase your sword stats so that the percentage is higher. (I personally liked: freeze, stun, and bleed).

U
U_Scarecrow_U 14.05.22

I found a splatter with a 10% chance of being stunned. I inserted 3 more stones there for stunning (5% each). As a result: he endured almost everyone, even monster bosses without straining at all) They stood stupidly and could not do anything, since almost every hit triggered a stun. So stones are a useful thing

S
Shuum 14.05.22

When you put any stones in Swords, then the numbers in the statistics will not change immediately, they change only if you pull the sword out of its sheath. Veles tested with large stones, if the swords were sheathed - it was + 173% to the signs, you pull out the sword and voila + 223%. Maybe these work the same?