3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite User 14.05.22 01:05 am

Help with the quest \'\'The Deadly Sins\'\' (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

ATTENTION SPOILERS!

SpoilerHow to expose the coroner? In the first part, Azar Yaved could be exposed in the guise of a detective with the help of a medallion, and in part 3 I heard that it was enough to find a note in the morgue for him to give himself away. I just didn't find it.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Simply Max 14.05.22

I passed this quest there at the end of the whores* you save no there with the doctor to the morgue you will go there you will find out about their others you will investigate the next victim you will find out but you will not have time and then the whores* then you will finish him off

E
Elite User 14.05.22

Uchiha_Maksat
You killed the wrong one.

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Smell everywhere you can. There will be formalin. With Nathaniel, keep yourself in check and just talk. He will then point to the coroner himself.

Uchiha_Maksat
AAAAA, my brain exploded from this text !!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Simply Max 14.05.22

why not that

H
Havk999 14.05.22

Yes, everything is simple. The Nathaniel we suspect along the way is not the one we're looking for. But he will give it to us if we choose the right words, and after that we can still bang him.

Z
ZATWA 14.05.22

How will it be possible to calculate the coroner after the murder of Nathaniel? I stumbled upon another corpse after the quest.
And then he flared up in a brothel ... well, in the end he has such and such a POKER

D
Dakota 14.05.22

Who is the real maniac? The Coroner has a motive - to frame Nathaniel and get rid of him, since he offended him cruelly and did not get along with him at all. Here, either a maniac dibil or a genius, what to choose?