3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 14.05.22 01:05 am

Game engine (Fallout 4)

Guys, I'm looking at the trailer and I can't understand what kind of dviglo. Another modified creation engine or IdTech? Is there infa about this?
45 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z01-Ange 14.05.22

gamebryo. The same animation, and without emotional characters with clumsy facial animation.

E
EX0800_ 14.05.22

Z01-Ange
isn't it old, the last game on this engine was 2010 (by the way it was Fallout: New Vegas)

m
marvelosi 14.05.22

sEntet1c

As they themselves stated, this is an improved Skyrim engine.... And the main excuse for the coming years, we were chasing the atmosphere and not the graphics! In fact, we save as much as we can ......

Z
Z01-Ange 14.05.22

EX0800_
Skyrim is the latest. They just improved the engine a bit and changed the name.

Marvelosi
Yes business at all in the schedule. And in technical bugs and engine limitations, such as skyrim, at first it could not use more than 2 GB of RAM (like previous games on this engine), while fanatics kept saying that the engine was new.

s
sEntet1c 14.05.22

Marvelosi
Clear, thanks for the info

m
marvelosi 14.05.22

Z01-Ange

As the former head of the Epic Games Company said: Everything! Exclusively all developers want to make the level of graphics in the game higher, BUT! As long as there are consoles, this cannot be achieved! Well, the creators of the Consoles can be understood, in no case will they put advanced hardware into their product, because they don’t need stability, they need sales, they have only one goal so that once every 4-5 years, the consoles change and they are taken as often as possible.

E
Evil_Being 14.05.22

Again, plasticine, poor animation of doodles that do not convey any emotions, enraging idols (the trailer has already confirmed everything) and all this has been raped since 2006 ... It can be seen that they are doing it on the 'fuck off', they will throw it like a bone to the fans, and they will gnaw it, praise and lift up to heaven (Etzh Gazebo yomayo boys, they are forgiven, we are for conservatism!!!1 Say no to progress!11!!). I'll look at E3, if no cardinally new at least gameplay chips are delivered - only torrent edition, time to kill before some more worthwhile game.

p
pecabir 14.05.22

shitgamebrio. mylishche and lack of emotions on the faces of NPCs. 2015 in the yard of his mother

b
borsic14 14.05.22

Damn dudes, this isn’t even a gameplay trailer, what can you even judge? You don’t like graphene, you don’t drag it, petushar nonsense. Fallach is primarily a plot, quests, and then gameplay and only then graphene. you are always dissatisfied, you can’t be like that. About the times, about morals. They let the nurses go. The animation is bad, you generally saw the Skyrm trailer for the first time and saw what kind of water there was (shit), but how the game came out there wasn’t such a thing.

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Maybe it's better to let the gazebo throw out Devkit and high modders create the game themselves? So at least it will look nicer. The same project Nevada and EVE finished up a lot of things in New Vegas
borsic14
How did you get it. The game has not changed in any way since 3 Falls. The overused engine with clumsy animation and outdated graphics is already annoying. The same witcher, after all, attracts with the atmosphere / quests / plot, but there are also graphics. And it would be fine if they would leave with art design, so the scenery is the same. Fuck, it's been 5 years since NV, but nothing has changed...

D
DICKtator1401 14.05.22

pecabir
I still play New Vegas and Skyrim and I'm glad the only game I couldn't play because of the faces was Oblivion, but I hope it won't come to that in Fall 4)

E
Evil_Being 14.05.22

borsic14
>"Damn dudes, this isn't even a gameplay trailer, what can you even judge?" LoL, yeah, it's a CGI trailer.
> "You don't like the engine, graphene doesn't drag, Petushar nonsense" - it's good to fart into the water.
>"Follach is primarily a story, quests, and then the gameplay and only then graphene." - in Bethesda's fallout there was only gameplay, but the plot and quests are things incompatible with the capabilities of these developers.
> "People are still playing part 2, and you are always unhappy, you can’t do that. About times, about customs." - They play, because this is a real, lamp fallout, Bethesda did not even stand next to it.
>"The nurses were dismissed. The animation is bad, you actually saw the first Skyrm trailer and saw what kind of water there was (shit), but how the game came out there wasn't like that." - well, yes, it wasn't, and Bethesda also promised separately-textured snow, which will gradually accumulate on the landscape :3 .

p
pecabir 14.05.22

DICKtator1401 to
eat, in the yard in 2015. even indie developers don't rivet such crap.
The problem of Obla/F3/Skyrim is not in poor graphics, but in the lack of emotions in the characters.
yes, they champ their mouths under the letters clearly, but without a soul. the fuck is this shit necessary? even in the mossy vice city, although there was poor facial animation, the characters whinnied, yelled, aggroed like a human being, and not like robots under Chinese opiates

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

borsic14
Damn dudes, this is not even a gameplay trailer, what can you judge at all? You don’t like graphene, you don’t drag it, petushar nonsense. Fallach is primarily a plot, quests, and then gameplay and only then graphene.

Everything he said was right. The graphics are suitable, they do not spoil the game and the essence of the wastelands (I would completely agree on a sequel with F3 graphics). Really looking forward to any future trailers, in-game, gameplay, characters, pre-release... oh! I am impressed. And the engine does not care at all, although if it is a modif. the version of Gamebrio or Creation is even better, you can easily customize it for yourself.

b
borsic14 14.05.22

Mercurionio
Dude, only 2 games were released on this engine, this is fall 3 and fall new vegas (which is essentially an experiment for the obsidian studio) for which it would be painful to make a new engine. common sense, but this was the first game of Arbors about fallac, so it turned out clumsy.
Getevind "It's not an argument to put into the water"
I haven't heard anything about snow, and if the developers removed it, then it was necessary otherwise your buckets simply wouldn't have pulled such opportunities. And now pour mud on me at least with the whole site.

K
Kirill1998 14.05.22

We will not have a graph ((

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

borsic14 The
clumsy picture and animation remained, judging by the trailer. And at the moment he is the only source of information. And everything would be fine, but already 2015. Yes, even torn 2013 and 3 Crysis. I understand that there is an open world and so on, but there is also Lod and other tricks. Again, why did the Poles succeed, but Besedka still can’t?

t
tovarish comrade 14.05.22

It's not so much the outdated graphic that strains, but the clumsy animation and combat, not sharpened for shooting.

b
borsic14 14.05.22

Mercurionio
Well, dude, I'm not razarb, maybe in fact it will be better. I'm not saying that there is a breakthrough in graphics technologies, so we'll judge after more information + everything suited everyone in smoke, I think it will be no worse here.

p
pecabir 14.05.22

Mercurionio
Again, why did the Poles succeed, but Besedka still can't?
a gazebo a company that was strictly sharpened for profit, which wanted to shit on the opinion of the players, if only to row money with a shovel, and the fans will finish the raw product with graphic-high-poly mods anyway