3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22 01:05 am

We share our thoughts on the search for new RPG games. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Now that the third Witcher has left its mark on me as the best RPG game in a couple of years, I want to quickly move on to something else exciting. Picked up Dragon Age Inquisition and The Witcher 2.

What do you think about this? What are you going to do next? And what games will you play? (Since the open world in the Witcher is rather weak)
51 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 14.05.22

for me, the inquisition was created specifically for gays

V
Vanek2707 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon The
Witcher 2, after the third part, completely fades. And there is no open world in it.

E
Elite User 14.05.22

Everything that could be passed from the RPG, everything has already been passed. The genre is the most exciting in terms of replay value, but also extremely rare, God forbid that at least one worthwhile RPG comes out in a year, and since The Witcher 3 is already behind, it’s not known that F4 will be released this year and somehow it becomes sad, because in shooters, MMO I haven't played action games for a long time.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Danil01
If we talk about the approach to the game, the FrostBite 3 engine will be put in there and Bioware worked on the game, then this game has at least some zest. In any case, I will test. Since the craving for the RPG genre.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Elite User
I'm also waiting for a very new fallout, since it's in the hands of the gazebo. We must pray that it will come out in the fall.

Vanek2707
I don't need an open world, I'm a connoisseur and look only at the company, how the developers have invested in it. Let's take Witcher 3 for example - the plot is perfect (Intrigue, emotions, a sense of pride in the heroes, etc.), as soon as the game ends and the open world opens, boredom begins ...
Therefore, I want to go through the second witcher for the sake of the plot. Look at my favorite heroine Triss and other old friends.

D
Danil01 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
bio var is no longer the one who creates normal games

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Danil01
I agree. Dragon Age 2 is a raw and dull RPG. But I still believe in them and believe that Dragon Age Inquisition is a worthwhile game. After all, if you remember Mass Effect... It's a sin not to try the Inquisition.

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

The Witcher 2 has already passed 10 times, if not more ... The Inquisition never passed - it got tired. I asked a friend about the ending, and that's it ... RPGs are a little off (most), so I smoothly switched to the total war series ... As for me, DA: I is more boring than DA2, and frankly, I liked DA2 - if not compared with DA:O - the game is quite suitable, albeit a corridor one. There is some kind of feature in it ...
Well, otherwise, I'm waiting for something Great, so to speak.

L
Lamagnifico 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
Prays for Fallout 4. Although I still want to play Witcher 3,2,1 more than once

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Fallen Cheshire
I'm also a fan of the Total War series.
Rome 2 is the most epic of all in my opinion, and Attila is not that pie already.
There is also a wonderful strategy similar to Total War - King Arthur. I myself went through it several times and I can safely say that it is a completely suitable product.

l
lexachok 14.05.22

if you want a story, play the first witcher.
how I want to do it: go through the first one, transfer the saves to the second one (maybe I’ll go through 2 times), and in the end I’ll wait until the extended edition + 2 big (paid DLS) for 3 witchers comes out, and go through it, transferring the saves from the second.

D
Danil01 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
well, I warned you, the inquisition is dull, and there is no open world, all the characters are freaks

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
Arthur plus, he played, what about Total War - it really drags Rome 2 in scope, but Shogun 2 is closer to my heart (A smile on your face climbs when you look at how a detachment of samurai with full weapons and armor (Excellent weapons and armor) 10 lvl (squad) drag against 3 squads of bottoms (Warlord inspires, of course: D)

C
Crack 14.05.22

Danil01
Yes, biovar games will soon be like Eurovision, for the lovebirds.

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

Danil01 Whoa whoa
. Leliana is fine.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Lamagnifico I
agree with you. There is also a desire. But I think not to play the first witcher, since everything will become clear in the second part. Yes, and the graphics in the first part are not very (I understand everything in 2007, everything is fine, but the time is not right ...)
PS purely my opinion.

D
Danil01 14.05.22

Is it a crack
, it seems to me that this has already happened

D
Danil01 14.05.22

Fallen Cheshire
but she's boring

C
Chukchi in the plague 14.05.22

You can practice in some kind of RPG Maker, where such "epic masterpieces" can sometimes be found. Well, or at worst, try to do something "such" yourself.

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

Danil01 That's
because the biovars didn't make her a party member... but a simple NPC -_-