3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tevis-2000 14.05.22 01:22 am

Vault 112 (Fallout 3)

Vault 112: not clear what to do there? I found Papa - he is in the box, unavailable (even shot at glass J. There is a free and broken box - you need a 112 T-shirt there, where can I get it? And do I need to break into it? The bot at the entrance promises to give it, but does not give it, you bastard; tried to kill - not to be killed (stupidity) Dr. Bourne is also lying around in a blackout. I rested like a horn on the ground. Give me a tattoo!!!
110 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kazo 14.05.22

I don’t know the T-shirt, the robot gave a shit, then he sat in a free box and you are in a virtual paradise, then complete all the tasks of Betty

P
Pril Balsam 14.05.22

And I didn’t complete Betty’s tasks, it’s a pity to lose karma, I just went to an abandoned house, as Dethers suggested, and activated a computer that was previously invisible.

Write what quests you need to complete for Betty? Very interesting

E
Edus21 14.05.22

There, people do all sorts of jambs, and in the last mission, kill them all ... it's cool, but it reduces karma to horror.

f
falllout3fan 14.05.22

when you enter the shelter. there is a robot there, talk to him, he says that you can’t do without a T-shirt and gives you a T-shirt if you throw it away, he will give you a new one

c
cat 14.05.22

Guys, can you pull the armor out of the cell? And in general all these unfortunates.

S
Serker 14.05.22

No, it’s impossible to get them out of virtual reality in principle, perhaps it wasn’t even planned ... You can either save all of them, including Brown, by following his orders to bully the residents of Tranquility Lane, or kill everyone except Brown and leave forever him alone in his own hell. I think he looks good there.

P
Pril Balsam 14.05.22

The robot brain that meets at the entrance, is it by any chance not him? The voice is very similar

p
petja5 14.05.22

Not him, just the number of actors who voiced the game is significantly less than the characters in the game. So one person voiced several (or maybe several dozen) characters, mostly small ones, changing his voice. That is, if the Persian is the main one, a separate actor was allocated for him, or a separate voice, if the actor can speak in several voices that differ significantly from each other. And among the replicas of numerous random and secondary characters, of course, you can find the voice of one of the main characters.

By the way, in this shelter Bron himself lies in a separate capsule. it can be accessed by hacking the computer. The level is average, so science + mentat + scientist's robe should be pumped. Well, or don’t try to immediately rush to complete the story quest, wait until you level up. It’s a pity that you can’t just shoot / blow up this freak.
There you can also hack into the armory and refuel well with weapons. True, this is useful at early levels, because for a mid-level player there is nothing particularly interesting there. Just another refill of ammo.

82altair 14.05.22

Fallout is an awesome game. But vault 112 is a punishment. I don't want to kill all the people, I want to kill the professor right away. But I can't find that fucking switch. Good people, tell me where this switch is? I found the house itself, but inside there is some kind of nonsense.

S
Shketavod 14.05.22

In virtual reality, you can use the sound code in the Abandoned House.
Here are the things you need to press:

Receiver
Jug
Gnome
Jug
Cinder block
Gnome
Bottle

In this order, press them and a computer will appear next to them. We must press the attack of the Chinese and there will be shooting in the city and we must run to Betty. There will appear a door.

82altair 14.05.22

Thanks buddy. I thought I would never get past it.

a
alykeil 14.05.22

People will die anyway .. So it’s better to kill them with humor in the mask of a cheerful killer than to let the Chinese do it.
It's actually funny - when you turn on the Chinese offensive, Betty almost cries that you are such a scoundrel, you killed all my friends. But if you obey her, then she herself asks them to soak them all.

D
Doctor Bit 14.05.22

alykeil, well, it’s still more offensive if something was done without your consent than you ask yourself

A
Alex_Cra2y 14.05.22

alykeil It's
just that if you kill them with your own hands, they are then reborn, and Brown kills them again and again. He's having so much fun. And the program with the Chinese kills people in real life, saving them from torment.

J
JIYCIFER 14.05.22

Personally, I only went through the first mission for Betty, I went for the second time and began to look for an abandoned house .... I even thought that he was in a doghouse (what the hell was the "activate the booth" icon there) .... in general, he activated the Chinese and truncated) ))).. but it would be FSUs to reduce karma, I had an "Evil Demon" there

A
Aedra Tiloruntar Hrazna 14.05.22

These people are still doomed. After all, if they are released from the matrix, they will all die from atrophy of muscles and most important organs, and they will look like ancient old people. Is it possible to maintain viability with a fixed lifestyle for 200 years.

G
Grand Theft Aero 14.05.22

I wonder how they lived? After all, there is only a seat and a telly with an inscription please do not leave?

A
Aedra Tiloruntar Hrazna 14.05.22

And the way Neo lived in the matrix. His mind was in it, but in reality he lay motionless (or sat), and life support did everything for him. True, the question arises, how did they deal with pressure sores ("sagging") in Vault 112?

S
Sanya Krash 14.05.22

Damn, where is the refuge.112?

S
Sanya Krash 14.05.22

Tell somebody