3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaIIIeR 14.05.22 01:23 am

Nvidia technologies in The Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I hope this question has not been asked yet. Not so long ago I ordered a PS4, it should come any day, the first game on it will be The Witcher 3. I saw a video about Nvidia technologies in The Witcher 3, such as Hairworks, realistic fabrics. I know PS4 doesn't have Hairworks, but I don't know about realistic cloth physics. How is it on PS4? In Vidos, I didn’t really see it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

I'm talking about fabric like on Geralt's armor in this video
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lamagnifico 14.05.22

CaIIIeR
You know, there are characters where fabrics actually look realistic, like the fur on Yennefer's collar or her long dress. Ciri is also not so bad, except for some moments (I think if you are interested, you will understand when you play). I will say this: there are changes, but they are not noticeable everywhere.

i
iCookies 14.05.22

I don't understand why swearing is so important? no offense. It’s just that I don’t think that you will sit and follow the realism of the entire storyline. I can say for sure that the graphics are on the level and that's enough.
If it was a virtual reality helmet, I would dig into the graphon. Well, I don't care.

S
Sargarus 14.05.22

In my opinion, for such games, the plot is important and not all sorts of hairworks. For example, I don’t look at what kind of hair he has there, etc.

S
Serega666 14.05.22

pLast1c
But all sorts of nice buns like Hairworks are also quite pleasing to the eye.

C
CaIIIeR 14.05.22

iCookies
pLast1c
I've never considered myself a graphic jerker, but I don't deny that it's great when everything in an amazing game is at the highest possible level. I just asked if this feature is on PS4 :/

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

CaIIIeR
PS4 is high PC settings. Only HBAO+ and Hairworks are not.

C
CaIIIeR 14.05.22

Mercurionio
Ok, thanks.