3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
club. 14.05.22 01:23 am

Why can't I interact with some items? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For example. I go into the task, for example, I need to bring some kind of chest to one man. I go to the chest in the witcher mode and I can’t take it because nothing happens, there is no interaction icon with the object. And according to the mini map, I’m at the right point I am. Has anyone else had this happen too? If anyone knows, tell me how to fix it! ATP
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 14.05.22

Exit detective mode.

V
Vanek2707 14.05.22

club.
This happened to me on two occasions. 1) When the chain of action is broken. For example, he did not interact with the tracks leading to this place. 2) When the game is not fully loaded. It happens when you move quickly, you can not immediately interact with objects and characters. you have to wait a while, when the necessary game mechanisms are loaded. ((Actual for weak PCs, like mine, for example) ) Also, you need to exit the "detective" mode, and while the object is highlighted, have time to interact with it.

l
lexachok 14.05.22

for starters, what kind of chest and are you sure that this is it?
and in such cases, the screen is thrown so that you can understand, otherwise bring something, not knowing what.

c
club. 14.05.22

lexachok
Yes, I'm sure it's him. Because I ran around him for an hour and a half and only then somehow managed to take him

c
club. 14.05.22

Vanek2707
thanks, we will take into account. I also have a weak PC. Apparently some mechanisms didn’t load or really missed something. I’m talking about a mission with a wolf lion. stone traces. And it so happened that I didn’t have any guidance on the lower traces. As a result, I completed this mission in a different way. I simply refused to look for a girl, chose another option.