3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22 01:39 am

Spontaneous increase in performance (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Generally. Haven't played in two months. Today I went in - I see that without vertical synchronization, FPS exceeds 100. I thought the settings on the minimum can. I previously played at high-max with barely holding 60 frames (naturally, I tested it without synchronization). Now, I turn everything to the maximum (and what is in the advanced settings) - absolutely everything except MSAA. Total 70-80 FPS. Is this normal at all?! Who will explain clearly? In the game, the graphics settings lag and I actually have them "minimal" (or something else) or what? I don't believe in such miracles.
And further. What is the current version of the game? At the entrance writes 350 - is it so?
PS. Even Expirience tells me that I need to put less (game optimization). This certainly makes it clear that something is not right here. Such wild growths do not happen. Probably something with the game and settings.
31 Comments
Sort by:
b
benjwmw 14.05.22

you have changed vidyahu while you were sleeping)))

D
DenisZotov2014 14.05.22

Alex Hawk
Magic! But seriously, it's most likely because of the patch.
PS Expirience also offers me medium settings, although at the maximum 60-70 fps

s
sergey64 14.05.22

Alex Hawk
what kind of video card? I want the same)

K
Kosh13 14.05.22

Patches + Firewood

w
wasp85 14.05.22

I don’t know, comrades, how you play without vert. sync. this is a perversion for the eyes!!! Yes, if you turn it off, then I also have an increase in fps, 150-136 shows, but the twitching stripes on the screen, this is too much, by the way, everything is not so smooth when the sun is turned off, even better 58- 60 fps, but smoother and more pleasing to the eye, not so tired!!!

X
XBoy360 14.05.22

Alex Hawk
On a four-gig 770, it should not lag, at least in full xd for sure.

w
wasp85 14.05.22

The same garbage in Dying Light, I just checked it, with VS enabled fps 59-61, with disabled 193-167 fps, but not so smoothly, in 2-3 hours the brain will take out such a picture !!! Alas and oh, nevertheless it is better to turn it on, except if the monitor response time is 1 ms, almost everywhere 5ms and above, but these monitors are expensive, there is no point in overpaying!

A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22

wasp85
I play with it enabled. But it is customary to measure FPS without this option, since it simply does not allow you to see the maximum.

R
Richards 14.05.22

I also fly, but after half an hour the friezes at every meter are at maximum speed. So it's better to turn it down, otherwise it infuriates.

S
SoulAssassinS 14.05.22

I play without Vsync and the fps also jumps, the minimum is 70 - the maximum is 180, if in the house it’s even 260.
If you turn on Vsync, then everything is smooth, but it’s inconvenient in gunfights, the mouse goes smoother and the aiming accuracy is no longer so sharp.
I turn it on alone, you can enjoy it there.

w
wasp85 14.05.22

Alex Hawk I
completely agree, but Rocky promised 60, and they have everything, the same 100 fps doesn’t make much difference, it’s just not visible, and the picture is not so smooth, plus an extra load for the eyes, so of course everyone should choose for themselves, yes, it is possible when I change the monitor, I will also refuse the sun, but so far only ON and nothing else!!!

E
EdgarPG 14.05.22

wasp85
I have this monitor http://www.philips.ru/cp/242G5DJEB_00/brilliance-lcd-monitor-with-smartimage-game . Therefore, vert synchronization will be needed, respectively, after 144 fps. And the eyes, by the way, became less tired after acquiring the above model.

w
wasp85 14.05.22

EdgarPG
How much does it cost?
Yes, this is exactly what you need!

W
WWQ 14.05.22

The driver of the new invidia raised the fps standards in many new games, on his 770 4gb noticed a significant increase everywhere, though not up to 140fps, GTA on full ultra without anti-aliasing now gives a stable 50-55, after the update

A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22

WWQ
It's a pity that in "The Witcher 3" only 5-10 (depending on the location) added frames. Not as rosy as in GTAV.

H
Hobo Sexual 14.05.22

wasp85
I won't get drunk, with vert.sychrome. the picture looks much better, but vert. sync. There is a serious drawback: input lag. For me, this is absolutely unacceptable, so vert. sync. disabled for all shooters. Performance is more important. For me.

V
Vorkimarh 14.05.22

Recently, nvidia firewood was released and the FPS jump was felt throughout.

h
hjbghv 14.05.22

when the game was released, my fps was 20-30, after updates and all sorts of firewood it became at least 40

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

9T0NN it’s
even rather weak
on my built-in 3000 fps without a vertical line, but yes, the graphon is not very good, I turn on the vertical line, the graphon is beautiful right away, but the fps is 60)00)0

K
Kirill1998 14.05.22

Take a look at the computer, otherwise maybe 2 titan x appeared there. Seriously though, you must be overthinking.