3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22 01:39 am

Spontaneous increase in performance (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Generally. Haven't played in two months. Today I went in - I see that without vertical synchronization, FPS exceeds 100. I thought the settings on the minimum can. I previously played at high-max with barely holding 60 frames (naturally, I tested it without synchronization). Now, I turn everything to the maximum (and what is in the advanced settings) - absolutely everything except MSAA. Total 70-80 FPS. Is this normal at all?! Who will explain clearly? In the game, the graphics settings lag and I actually have them "minimal" (or something else) or what? I don't believe in such miracles.
And further. What is the current version of the game? At the entrance writes 350 - is it so?
PS. Even Expirience tells me that I need to put less (game optimization). This certainly makes it clear that something is not right here. Such wild growths do not happen. Probably something with the game and settings.
31 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 14.05.22

Alex Hawk
yes, 770 drags on ultras

V
ViTeK.rostovlGTAIVl 14.05.22

It seems like the rocks cut the graphics, the sleepers are now sprites, but they were modeled ...

A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22

Cyril 1998
Indeed. I probably just didn’t notice that it used to be 60 with a stretch (it sometimes dropped to 50), and now it’s 80-100 at the same settings.
PS. In areas where there is grass, everything is different. Approximately 20 FPS is reduced. That is, not 80-100, but 60-80.

S
Sulfur 14.05.22

That's what self-consolation comes to in people, with vertical synchronization, the eyes hurt =D
A bit of materiel: Vert. synchronization makes it possible to display progressive scan content (whole frame) on the monitor. Because most monitors are 60Hz, then it can also show 60 frames per second. It is physically impossible to show more frames entirely. You can turn off vert sync and let the game send at least 300 frames per second, but the monitor will not show more than 60 anyway.
Exception: the monitor mentioned above is 144Hz, it will indeed show 144 frames per second. We look at monitor models and do not forget to install drivers for them, otherwise everything will be cut under 60 frames.

If something is wrong, you can correct it.

Correct: the content is in progressive scan anyway, but the monitor can show interlaced. But the essence does not change.

K
Kirill1998 14.05.22

Alex Hawk
I'm out of luck ((I don't have 80-100 frames on ultra with my 980, but you have 770 ((I'll go sell 980 and buy 770

A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22

Cyril 1998 I
sympathize. So you have obvious problems with the components or the system. At such a young age, it's normal.

K
Kirill1998 14.05.22

Alex Hawk
Yeah) Yes, not only for me, but for all the owners of 980) We're just not storytellers)))) Well, at least you can on a 720p monitor. And in order not to balabol, throw off the settings screen and fps

A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22

Kirill1998
In this case, I turned everything not to the maximum, but to "Very high", but earlier I played at lower settings and it was 50-65 FPS. Also, all additional settings are also at the maximum.

f
famafepu 14.05.22

And I can't play because the game runs on an integrated vidyuhi and 15+ fps

W
WWQ 14.05.22

Kirill1998
You can see that it’s not set up correctly or other hardware is not very good, because I have 770 4GB in conjunction with 8320 does not give drawdowns below 50 on ultra now without aa, and 980 should 120 + fps without sync and with all smoothing.

A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22

WWQ
Most likely, he simply does not have 980. Every second on PG draws left configurations.